Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Poll::should Fergie Retire? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Poll::should Fergie Retire? (777 Views)

Poll: Poll::Should Fergie Retire?

Yes: 100% (1 vote)
No: 0% (0 votes)
If Man U win the 20th title: 0% (0 votes)
If Man city win the league this season: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Should Fergie Retire at the end of this season?

Yes: 33% (1 vote)
No: 0% (0 votes)
If Man U win the 20th title: 66% (2 votes)
If Man city win the league this season: 0% (0 votes)
Never: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

David Moyes Sacked, Fergie persuaded to take charge again!!! / Rooney’s Response To Fergie’s Autobiography Comments / Fergie: Rooney Did Ask To Leave United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poll::should Fergie Retire? by psalm201: 2:02am On May 07, 2012
Sir Fergie (70yrs old) does not like talking about retirement and regarded his first retirement from Man U as a mistake. But a look at his enthusiasm this season shows that the Great Sir Alex Ferguson is losing touch with present football demands. He’s won it all and nothing seems to bother him.
A recent example is in the Man U – Everton game. At 4-2, the old fergie will not lose such a game (possible season decider). He’ll probably bring on a defensive midfielder to secure things. But fergie was unfazed. Even at 4-3, no reaction. 4-4, nothing. There are many instances like this that you will wonder what Sir Fergie is doing. He doesn’t substitute until 78+ min or even 80+ minute, even when loosing. Also look at united cup run this season (Carling, FA and Uefa Champ—group stage.).
We’ve had poor seasons in the past but the effort and zeal is different this time around.
The thing about Fergie and United is that they can never sack him, and if he doesn’t retire we are stuck with him till his health can no longer cope with the stress. I honestly can’t see Fergie competing against Mourinho, Pep Guardiola, Joachim Löw, Jürgen Klopp etc
Note: Fergie is still one of the best managers in the game, but I strongly believe United need a change.

Redknapp, 64, said: 'I always said they will probably end up taking Sir Alex Ferguson out of Old Trafford in a box and I'll probably be exactly the same.

(1) (Reply)

Carling Cup - Date & Fixtures Released: CAPITAL ONE / Australian Open Men's Final: Why I Placed $500 On Andy Murray To Win / Caf President Issa Hayatou Claims Nigeria Still How CAF £6 Million For TV Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.