Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,905 members, 7,952,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

DRIVERS!!!, How Have You Being Coping With The Okada Riders! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / DRIVERS!!!, How Have You Being Coping With The Okada Riders! (988 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: V6 Car Owners, How Are You Guys Coping? / Okada-Man, Student Crushed By Trailer In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Okada Riders Flouts Lagos Law On Restricted Routes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DRIVERS!!!, How Have You Being Coping With The Okada Riders! by purefella(m): 2:27am On May 07, 2012
This question i don't want anybody that read it and drives regularly to over look it without any reply i am saying please for that ., ok why the question ,each day i go out with my car it's like a curse for these okada riders to either scratch my bumper from the back or almost fall in front of me with their passengers ! and come see curses wey dem go dey say for mouth but i have noticed it's not only me they do these things too and the worst is that the bastards passengers they placed behind them will join them abusing you the driver and not the bikeman ., worst part of it again is that you won't know they've scratched your bumper from the back until you get home i don't know how they are very good and smart at doing that.,i have seen them do it to most cars in front of me.,
What is their problem is it the sun? coz what am thinking now is eating what yoruba call atare before going to work and when coming back from work because the rate at which people curse themselves inside holdup if one know get bulletproof or good at cursing too i don't know what will happen ooo

1 Like

Re: DRIVERS!!!, How Have You Being Coping With The Okada Riders! by baaliyah(m): 8:35am On May 07, 2012
Thanks to El-Rufai for banning them in Abuja. You drive conveniently no sctratch, no abnormal horn and all that. You get to see them when you go to the satellite towns.

1 Like

Re: DRIVERS!!!, How Have You Being Coping With The Okada Riders! by purefella(m): 12:10pm On May 07, 2012
ba_aliyah: Thanks to El-Rufai for banning them in Abuja. You drive conveniently no sctratch, no abnormal horn and all that. You get to see them when you go to the satellite towns.

luck you that you are not in LAGOS , their maddness is always increasing day by day , I've onetime wondered if Okada riders were suicidals they're ready to enter anywhere once they are on that bike with 2 wheels
Re: DRIVERS!!!, How Have You Being Coping With The Okada Riders! by Oskilala: 12:52pm On May 07, 2012
The problem is The sun, The helmet, The touts on the road chasing dem, The bike that has not been serviced for 3years, and the biker who does not know the traffic rules and regulatios. You see they have sooo many problems.... angry

1 Like

Re: DRIVERS!!!, How Have You Being Coping With The Okada Riders! by doctokwus: 2:25pm On May 07, 2012
They are a menace.D cursing part d op completely got right,d okada rider& d passenger wil curse u,av come to conclude its out of jealousy dat one is a car owner.Dnt know d numb of times av had to go see panel beater& for respraying,u dnt finish sprayin wen d very next day u get anoda scratch,sometimes evn @ d same spot& u end up asking ursef if u actually know how to drive! D way dey also zoom in& out inbetween cars u wonder if some of dem dnt av a death wish,as if dey want u to come& carry their life burdens wen u hit dem.They sure do test d nerves

1 Like

Re: DRIVERS!!!, How Have You Being Coping With The Okada Riders! by purefella(m): 8:32pm On May 07, 2012
doctokwus: They are a menace.D cursing part d op completely got right,d okada rider& d passenger wil curse u,av come to conclude its out of jealousy dat one is a car owner.Dnt know d numb of times av had to go see panel beater& for respraying,u dnt finish sprayin wen d very next day u get anoda scratch,sometimes evn @ d same spot& u end up asking ursef if u actually know how to drive! D way dey also zoom in& out inbetween cars u wonder if some of dem dnt av a death wish,as if dey want u to come& carry their life burdens wen u hit dem.They sure do test d nerves

HAHAHA men seems you have really suffered in their hands too , I really tire for dem he be like say life don tire dem dey just want to die or make big car just hit them so that they can put up bills on you and the same goes to the tri-circle they are even the worst when it comes to not looking at their side mirror and just turn immediately they reach the t junction
God Help us!
Re: DRIVERS!!!, How Have You Being Coping With The Okada Riders! by purefella(m): 8:36pm On May 07, 2012
doctokwus: They are a menace.D cursing part d op completely got right,d okada rider& d passenger wil curse u,av come to conclude its out of jealousy dat one is a car owner.Dnt know d numb of times av had to go see panel beater& for respraying,u dnt finish sprayin wen d very next day u get anoda scratch,sometimes evn @ d same spot& u end up asking ursef if u actually know how to drive! D way dey also zoom in& out inbetween cars u wonder if some of dem dnt av a death wish,as if dey want u to come& carry their life burdens wen u hit dem.They sure do test d nerves

You are right! , God help us because they are really frustrating and the worst of it is whenever a car hits a bike , even if it's the bike that's at fault , you will see bikes surrounding the car in minutes!!! which kind logic be dat?
Re: DRIVERS!!!, How Have You Being Coping With The Okada Riders! by purefella(m): 8:37pm On May 07, 2012
Oskilala: The problem is The sun, The helmet, The touts on the road chasing dem, The bike that has not been serviced for 3years, and the biker who does not know the traffic rules and regulatios. You see they have sooo many problems.... angry

I tire for dem , when the traffic light shows red that means go to them

(1) (Reply)

Renault Cars Maintenance / Manual Or Automatic? / Most Expensive Car Sold At $52 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.