Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

How To Make Nigerians Know About Ur Products/services For Free!!! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make Nigerians Know About Ur Products/services For Free!!! (2205 Views)

How To Make Nigerians Know About Ur Products/services For Free!!! / Momentum. We Make Nigerians Walk Tall / Momentum. We Make Nigerians Walk Tall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Nigerians Know About Ur Products/services For Free!!! by macrichie(m): 4:13am On May 07, 2012
I'm OLA, a representative of crystal deliveries ltd, a creative publicity/advertisement/logistic organization. Presently we are giving (FREE ADVERT) to any business that needs publicity to launch our new advert magazine, for the next 3months which will be circulated through out the whole 36 states in Nigeria/fct, U know what this can do to ur business? Explosion!
If over 140,000.000 pple get to know about ur goods/services, even if just 1% eventually patronize U, that means U'll have 1,400,000 customers, WOW!

All U just need to do is send:
Ur business name
Products/services U render
Contact
Biz logo if U have.

To makanjuolakunle@gmail.com or reply this post with ur details for me to help U include ur business in our adverts magazines.
Either big or small biz? All U need to succeed in it is people.

Hurry Up Now!
Re: How To Make Nigerians Know About Ur Products/services For Free!!! by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 5:55am On May 07, 2012
macrichie: I'm OLA, a representative of crystal deliveries ltd, a creative publicity/advertisement/logistic organization. Presently we are giving (FREE ADVERT) to any business that needs publicity to launch our new advert magazine, for the next 3months which will be circulated through out the whole 36 states in Nigeria/fct, U know what this can do to ur business? Explosion!
If over 140,000.000 pple get to know about ur goods/services, even if just 1% eventually patronize U, that means U'll have 1,400,000 customers, WOW!

Ur business name
Contact
Biz logo if U have.

To makanjuolakunle@gmail.com or reply this post with ur details for me to help U include ur business in our adverts magazines.

Hurry Up Now!

Is this real?I'm in oooooooooo
Re: How To Make Nigerians Know About Ur Products/services For Free!!! by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 5:57am On May 07, 2012
macrichie: I'm OLA, a representative of crystal deliveries ltd, a creative publicity/advertisement/logistic organization. Presently we are giving (FREE ADVERT) to any business that needs publicity to launch our new advert magazine, for the next 3months which will be circulated through out the whole 36 states in Nigeria/fct, U know what this can do to ur business? Explosion!

Ur business name
Contact
Biz logo if U have.

Hurry Up Now!

Nice one here but my business name is PRESEGS Infotech GlobalBiz MultiConcepts but it is still under processing to be registered with CAC.

Can I use this and talking about goods and services,I have valuable and credible ones...................
Re: How To Make Nigerians Know About Ur Products/services For Free!!! by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 6:06am On May 07, 2012

Ur business name
Contact
Biz logo if U have.

Hurry Up Now!

Goods:Different Ebooks & Softwares that are very useful
Services:Duly verified PayPal account that can be operated right here in Nigeria,buying/paying for you anywhere online with my paypal account,
legal Clickbank account setup and its one on one trainning on How To Make Money with CLICKBANK,

Google Adsense free trainning, domain name registration,webhosting account and Website designing, one on one special trainnings,
customised email that will cost you just $5/year and lots more................................................................

I will like doing business with you..........................................................
Re: How To Make Nigerians Know About Ur Products/services For Free!!! by chrishenzo: 6:24am On May 07, 2012
Please include our business "ChrisvicMall (www.chrisvicmall.com)"

It is an open online platform where anyone can buy or sell their products online. No credit card require to do the shopping.
Re: How To Make Nigerians Know About Ur Products/services For Free!!! by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 7:07am On May 07, 2012
chrishenzo: Please include our business "ChrisvicMall (www.chrisvicmall.com)"

It is an open online platform where anyone can buy or sell their products online. No credit card require to do the shopping.

Nice shopping site you've gat there but which country are you based & hope those goods are real and available.

I can see different mode of Payments but I can be helping fellow Nigerians
to pay for any of the listed goods with my verified PayPal account that cannot be limited that I've been using for the past one and half years for different payments even worth thousands of $$$$$$$$$$$.
Re: How To Make Nigerians Know About Ur Products/services For Free!!! by tonypark2008: 8:01am On May 07, 2012
I have sent you a E-mail, thanks indeed. my E-mail is: tony_park2008@yahoo.com.cn
Re: How To Make Nigerians Know About Ur Products/services For Free!!! by Wishcash(f): 8:15am On May 07, 2012
Nice concepts. I sell Ebooks and manuals that are delivered worldwide.

My business name is WiseCash Enterprises

We have the following Ebooks:

1. Waste to Wealth:
Pure Water and Plastic Bottles Recycling in Nigeria.

2. Making Money from Photography.

3. How to Make Money Online from Ebay, Yahoo and Google.

4. The A-Z of Biz Name Registration.

5. The Joke Compilation (over 500 jokes)

6. Adsense Revenue Exposed.

7. Over 200 Businesses You Can Start in Nigeria with Little or No Capital

8. How to Loose That Weight in one Month without any Side Effects.

9. How to Write a Business Plan and Proposal For Your Business Success.

10. Make Money by Producing Kunu/Zobo that Sells Fast.

11. Make Money by Producing Soap, Insecticides, Bleach for Industrial Purposes.

12. Genuine Online Businesses You Can Start with Less than 5,000 naira.

13. Multiple Stream of Income from Cassava Production.

14. How Bill Auditing Can Make you Wealthy.

Free Ebook with any Purchase

15. How to Raise Capital for Your Business

OR

16. 7 Proven Ways to Market your Product.

To order for any just call Emy on 07062333081, 08074214657
Re: How To Make Nigerians Know About Ur Products/services For Free!!! by Businesstools(m): 8:47am On May 07, 2012
Business Name: Businesstools, We are a leading business plan writing firm committed to transforming your idea into reality, Telephone no: 07030949450, Address: Lagos, Advert text: Do you need a professional business plan to help you raise funds,start and grow a successful business?Get specialized help of business plan experts at Businesstools.

Re: How To Make Nigerians Know About Ur Products/services For Free!!! by auziko(m): 11:05am On May 07, 2012
Business name: cedar electrical & security system
Our services in are: electrical installations both conduit
And surface wiring, security system such as electric fencing
And installation of Cctv in homes, private organizations,
Commercials and business centers.
Office: #13 esther oshinyemi str ilupeu industrial estate
Tell: 08021354700,07063572020
Re: How To Make Nigerians Know About Ur Products/services For Free!!! by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 11:14am On May 07, 2012
Wishcash: Nice concepts. I sell Ebooks and manuals that are delivered worldwide.

My business name is WiseCash Enterprises

We have the following Ebooks:

1. Waste to Wealth:
Pure Water and Plastic Bottles Recycling in Nigeria.

2. Making Money from Photography.

3. How to Make Money Online from Ebay, Yahoo and Google.

4. The A-Z of Biz Name Registration.

5. The Joke Compilation (over 500 jokes)

6. Adsense Revenue Exposed.

7. Over 200 Businesses You Can Start in Nigeria with Little or No Capital

8. How to Loose That Weight in one Month without any Side Effects.

9. How to Write a Business Plan and Proposal For Your Business Success.

10. Make Money by Producing Kunu/Zobo that Sells Fast.

11. Make Money by Producing Soap, Insecticides, Bleach for Industrial Purposes.

12. Genuine Online Businesses You Can Start with Less than 5,000 naira.

13. Multiple Stream of Income from Cassava Production.

14. How Bill Auditing Can Make you Wealthy.

OR

To order for any just call Emy on 07062333081, 08074214657

Nice one here and what is the price of each these EBOOKS or everything..................
Re: How To Make Nigerians Know About Ur Products/services For Free!!! by Meritgoal(m): 4:55pm On May 07, 2012
Business name: Jubilee glory enterprises. Product: SUPER-X TYRE INFLATOR. Uses: it inflate and seals hole in flat tyres in three minutes, NO TOOLS REQUIRED NO WIRE CONNECTION. Office address: 9 jubril liadi street magodo phase 2 shangisha Lagos. Contact Hammed: 07081257126/07038092452. Email: ak.medular@gmail.com

Re: How To Make Nigerians Know About Ur Products/services For Free!!! by chrishenzo: 11:59am On May 08, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:

Nice shopping site you've gat there but which country are you based & hope those goods are real and available.

I can see different mode of Payments but I can be helping fellow Nigerians
to pay for any of the listed goods with my verified PayPal account that cannot be limited that I've been using for the past one and half years for different payments even worth thousands of $$$$$$$$$$$.

Thank you for your comment. The products are real. Besides, buyers can easily shop on Chrisvicmall platform without worrying about dubious sellers since they(buyers) are protected by our escrow service.

A person residing in Nigeria doesn't have to worry about about not having a credit card. Buyer can easily buy products with his/her Chrisvicmall Naira account from anyone selling product which the currency is in dollar.
Re: How To Make Nigerians Know About Ur Products/services For Free!!! by lildenuga: 12:43pm On May 08, 2012
Business Name: Adeolu Concepts
We are into Web and Enterprise Development. This has initiated a service called webpresence. We develop for our customers, Basic and Proffesional websites.
Basic- free domain name,hosting,web-design,one customised email,limited contents,free google adverts,free listing on Nigeria's business directories all for an access fee of N8,000 yearly.

Proffesional - free domain name,hosting,web-design,multiple webpages,multiple email addresses,flash designs,free google adverts,free business listings and lots more for an access fee of N25,000 and a yearly fee of N15,000.

Contacts- 08169238922, 08188022749
Re: How To Make Nigerians Know About Ur Products/services For Free!!! by biz4cash(m): 1:53pm On May 08, 2012
Business name: Treasun Pearl Internet Media
We are into Web Design and Facebook Page Creation. We build both Basic and Proffesional websites.

Here are sample sites:

1. http://platformmontessorischool.com
2. http://reducebloodsugarfast.net
3. http://youthimpactministry.com

Here are sample fanpages:

1. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Etisalat-Nigeria/282926111757005?sk=app_208195102528120
2. https://www.facebook.com/gspayshop/app_208195102528120

Basic Websites Package
You get the following: free domain name,hosting,web-design,one custom email,limited pages,free listing on Nigeria's business directories all for an access fee of N10,000 yearly.

Professional Website Package
Proffesional - free domain name,hosting,web-design,multiple webpages,custom email address,flash designs,free google adverts,free business listings, custom facebook fanpage, custom twitter account, google plus and linkedin and lots more for an access fee of N30,000 and a yearly fee of N15,000.

For More Details, Contacts Us on 08023659308
Re: How To Make Nigerians Know About Ur Products/services For Free!!! by Wishcash(f): 9:29am On Jun 05, 2012
ONLINEbizDON4U:

Nice one here and what is the price of each these EBOOKS or everything..................

Hi, here is a list of d books again with d price attached to each of them

1. Waste to Wealth:
Pure Water and Plastic Bottles Recycling in Nigeria. - 3,000

2. Making Money from Photography. - 2,500

3. How to Make Money Online from Ebay, Yahoo and Google. - 2,500

4. The A-Z of Biz Name Registration. - 2,500

5. The Joke Compilation (over 500 jokes). - 1,500

6. Adsense Revenue Exposed. - 5,000

7. Over 200 Businesses You Can Start in Nigeria with Little or No Capital. -2,500

8. How to Loose That Weight in one Month without any Side Effects. - 2,500

9. How to Write a Business Plan and Proposal For Your Business Success. - 5,000

10. Make Money by Producing Kunu/Zobo that Sells Fast. - 2,500

11. Make Money by Producing Soap, Insecticides, , Perfume, Stove Wick, Bleach for Industrial Purposes. - 3,000

12. Genuine Online Businesses You Can Start with Less than 5,000 naira. - 2,000

13. Multiple Stream of Income from Cassava Production. - 2,500

14. How Bill Auditing Can Make you Wealthy. - 2,000

OR

For a collective price just call Funmi on 07062333081 or send a mail to wisecash@yahoo.com
Re: How To Make Nigerians Know About Ur Products/services For Free!!! by lildenuga: 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2012
Get ur business online with a website for only N6,000. Check webprence on www.bethebestnetwork.com for more details
Re: How To Make Nigerians Know About Ur Products/services For Free!!! by mikerob116(m): 5:40am On Jul 25, 2012
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Speed Dome Cameras PTZ Camera For Your Cctv System / We sell Fitted Kitchens (Luxury & Moderate) / AVLON PRODUCTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.