Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

How To Create Mini Websites In Less Than 60 Minutes - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Create Mini Websites In Less Than 60 Minutes (1355 Views)

Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment / List Of Job Websites In Nigeria / Career Websites In Nigeria: From Banks To Oil To Recruitment To Govt Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Mini Websites In Less Than 60 Minutes by stevenosa(m): 9:35am On May 07, 2012
A lot of people still find it difficult to build their own mini websites. I've come across lots of people who want to build their own websites but they
do not know how to go about it, so they end up paying big money to others.

It's time to start saving your money. The truth is that it's very very easy to create your mini sites. I'm going to show you in the next few pages how
easy it is. After going though this, you will be so equipped with all you need to get started. You will building your website in the next one hour! I'm so confident of the power of the information I'm about to pass on to you right now.

It is a 32 page book packed with information for the development of your own WEBSITE and it is going for just: =N=2,500.00 (Two thousand Five hundred Naira only). This is the best price you are going to get anywhere. I am so sure of this. You can reach me on: 08055463612 [/b]or email me at: [b]stevenosa737@gmail.com

Mode of payment and delivery will be discussed once you contact me.

Re: How To Create Mini Websites In Less Than 60 Minutes by Kangol99(m): 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
How to create a website in 60 minute

You can get it here>>https://younginfopreneurs./product/book-for-sale-at-50-discount/
at #1,000 Only

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies In An Oil & Gas Industry Along Lekki / Graduate Trainee Positions At An Energy Company / NAGRS - USA Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.