Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

What Is Your Best Movie Ever? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is Your Best Movie Ever? (1378 Views)

Which Nollywood Movie Ever Made You Cry? / Your Best Movie Of The Year (2014) / Best Movie Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Best Movie Ever? by Guapo(m): 11:20am On May 07, 2012
What particular movie among the rest do you term as the best ever?
What especially do you find awesome about the movie?
How many times have you watched it?
Favourite quotes?
Re: What Is Your Best Movie Ever? by Guapo(m): 11:36am On May 07, 2012
Shawshank Redemption

I love the plot and the Andy Dufresne character.

I have watched this movie 4 times.

Favourite Quotes:
Red: [narrating] The first night's the toughest, no doubt about it. They march you in naked as the day you were born, skin burning and half blind from that delousing shit they throw on you, and when they put you in that cell... and those bars slam home... that's when you know it's for real. A whole life blown away in the blink of an eye. Nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it.

Warden Norton: I believe in two things: discipline and the Bible. Here you'll receive both. Put your trust in the Lord; your a$$ belongs to me. Welcome to Shawshank.

Red: [narrating] We sat and drank with the
sun on our shoulders and felt like free men. Hell, we could have been tarring the roof of one of our own houses. We were the lords of all creation. As for Andy, he spent that break hunkered in the shade, a strange little smile on his face, watching us drink his beer.
Re: What Is Your Best Movie Ever? by kokoA(m): 3:04pm On May 07, 2012
yeah.. shawshank redemption was crazily cool. I will include The Usual Suspects to my list.
Re: What Is Your Best Movie Ever? by sholay2011(m): 5:54pm On May 07, 2012
Mine is Titanic. I love kate winslet nd leo dicaprio's xters...a wondaful film..,i also lyk 'the help'...ft jessica chastain...lovely!!
Re: What Is Your Best Movie Ever? by afrodoc(m): 2:44am On May 08, 2012
shawshank redemption
godfather 1 and 2
kill bill vols 1 and 2
the good the bad and the ugly
coming to america
child's play
usual suspects
the matrix
die hard
lion king
pulp fiction
face off
con air
terminator 1 and 2
rocky
goodfellas
Re: What Is Your Best Movie Ever? by Guapo(m): 1:48pm On May 11, 2012
kokoA: yeah.. shawshank redemption was crazily cool. I will include The Usual Suspects to my list.

The Usual suspects is one of ma best too but not in anyway near Shawshank Redemption.
Re: What Is Your Best Movie Ever? by achiless: 8:42am On May 16, 2012
The green mile is my favorite movie!!! I've seen it 3 times!!!
Re: What Is Your Best Movie Ever? by Parnassuss(m): 1:04pm On May 16, 2012
Basic
Grand Torino
The Good, Bad and Ugly
Bourne Identity
We were soldiers
Pulp Fiction
Black Hawk Down
The Omen
Hudson Hawk
Stigmata
The Sign
Re: What Is Your Best Movie Ever? by Lee644: 9:36am On May 17, 2012
I believe in two things: discipline and the Bible. Here you'll receive both. Put your trust in the Lord; your a$$ belongs to me. Welcome to Shawshank.
[img]http://www.keyforex.info/cpu.gif[/img]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sci-fi Movies You Like Most / Dangerous Maiden – Latest 2015 Nigerian Nollywood Ghallywood Movie / The Next Time Maupe Ogun Of Channels Hears That We Will Interview Onovo (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.