Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,412 members, 7,843,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Overseas Admission Processing - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Overseas Admission Processing (882 Views)

Overseas Admission Offer By Education & Travel Resources Www.etrworld.com / Rssda Special Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Programme 2012/2013 / Guaranteed Overseas Admission In March 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Overseas Admission Processing by biyiwilly(m): 2:35pm On May 07, 2012
OVERSEAS ADMISSION PROCESSING
We assist you get admission into the following universities abroad and also help you get a scholarship to secure your place in any of the following listed countries USA, the UK, Canada, Australia, Singapore, New Zealand, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Malaysia, South Africa and Spain. You are guaranteed to get an admission in any of the selected universities and any country of your choice. We will apply to these selected universities for your admissions; however the university has the final say. Ideally, a student would get his I-20 (admissions acceptance letter) in less than 60 days of him/her sending the application packet to us. You will receive your admission letter (I-20) from the university directly.
However, we work with each student individually offering solutions that make visa procurement a hassle free process. B2 Consulting helps you in entire Visa process like,
1. Filling up applications
2. Guidance and training for mock interviews and exams such as TOEFL, SAT ,GMATS ,GRE and much more.
3. We have high VISA success rate.
We have identify eight unique ways to start your path to success abroad, all you need to do is follow this simple steps and find your way to your desired dream course.
1. Identify your choice of Universities / Course, this can be informed by your friends or relatives that live or study in your choice country

2. Acquire the required test scores , like the TOEFL,SAT,GMATS, GRE

3. Shortlist the Universities, this helps you to narrow down your search based on some specific criteria’s.

4. Prepare the application packet, that is our job to prepare all the necessary document needed and we also correspond for you.

5. Send application forms along with required documents. Once this is sent, all you need do is start preparing for your interview date at the embassy.

6. Your I-20 /offer letter is all you need to apply for your student visa

7. Apply for VISA, pick a date, get your visa and plan your traveling.

8. Take Off
Use our unique gateway for your admissions, to study abroad, “We are here to assist you, in reaching your destination." Just fill up our online application form and pay the required Fee (N30,000.00 for 2 universities and for each additional universities it would be N12,000.00). The above fee covers the application fee for the schools you are applying to and once fee is paid you are already profiled candidates for admissions.

On receiving the above details from you, we will then evaluate your application based on your academic strength (i.e. grades, test scores) and give our recommendations of chosen schools where we will apply for you. Then you will have to pay N100,000.00 for documentation and other fees for each universities. WE ALSO OFFER START TO FINISH APPLICATION for more inquiries call: 08023343047 or 08063114931.

Head Office
Suites 29, Sebuff Plaza, KM 14 lekki Expressway,
Osapa-London,
Lekki,
Lagos.
Tel: 08023343047, 08063114931.

Victoria Island Office Address
3 Abiola Segun Ajayi Street,
Off Muri Okunola Street,
Victoria Island
Lagos.
Tel: 08023343047, 08063114931, 01-2121099.
Re: Overseas Admission Processing by JerryOluwatayor(m): 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2013
how do i contact you? i mean your company website and email address
Re: Overseas Admission Processing by mikewilljnr: 10:03am On Jul 07, 2016
Please I will advise you read the GRE/VISA guide from [url]Todaybase.com[/url] before enlisting.

Thank you.
Re: Overseas Admission Processing by elanova: 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2016
do you guys have a website and what about universitys in Norway for postgraduate

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ado-ekiti Post UME Registration / Study In India. Admissions Open For Various Courses In The Best Of Universities! / Cambridge A Level Nov/dec 2012 Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.