Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

My Iphone4 Went Off And Has Refused To Come-up - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Iphone4 Went Off And Has Refused To Come-up (1180 Views)

What Could Be Wrong With My Iphone4 / My Iphone4 Is Down: Please Help! / I Need To Unlock My Iphone4,need Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Iphone4 Went Off And Has Refused To Come-up by soronzo: 6:44am On May 08, 2012
I've been using dis iphone 4 for about a month nw but i discovered that the phone went of about 4 days ago.I tried charging it but,it didn't come-up it only shows apple logo.If their is anything i needed to do,I will appreciate assistance from this forum.
Re: My Iphone4 Went Off And Has Refused To Come-up by mxxpunkxx: 7:26pm On May 08, 2012
ur fone was jailbreaked and i guess it's tethered, so u need R-snow to bring it back to life
or it could be software breakdown, in this case, u need I_Tunes to bring it back to life
and be prepared to waste up to 766mb of data downloading ur IPSW file

Goodluck
Re: My Iphone4 Went Off And Has Refused To Come-up by Suntemi(m): 6:45am On May 15, 2012
If your iPhone is tethered jail-broken. Then it's most likely it's not factory unlocked. Google boot tethered with Redsn0w. If that doesn't solve your problem, you may have to restore but pls if you are new to iPhone and you don't know if your is factory unlocked or not. I will advice you find someone around who can do it so that you will not end up with an expensive iPod Touch.

(1) (Reply)

Bb Q10 / Download Without App Store / Blackberry Just Sold Their Company To Fairfax!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.