Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Know This Truth - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Know This Truth (793 Views)

I Just Got An Offer But Please I Need Advise From Those Who Know This Company / Please Does Anyone In Benin Know This School / To Get A Job In Nigeria You Must Know This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know This Truth by ebubepaul(m): 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2007
THE GREAT GIFT
A gift is something given or received without payment.It can be a natural talent or ability.In this world anything can be given as gift.Gifts are usually valuable and highly treasured.A great gift is one that is highly valuable and beyond the ordinary,something exceptional.Below are what i want to share with you
1)Favor is a gift Isaiah54:15,Isaiah45:3,Psalm136:11
2)Healing is a gift Matt15:29-31,Mark6:33,34,Luke17:12-16
3)Peace is a gift 1st kings5:4-5,Matt8:23-27
4)Children are gifts Psalm127:3,Psalm113:9,Gen25:21,24
All the above are gifts from GOD and there are many more he gives,but there is one great gift he has given to humanity.The gift of SALVATION is the greatest gift that GOD has given to mankind and will ever give,see John3:16.We have all sinned but GOD in his infinite mercy and love offred you this gift so that when you open your heart to him and accept him(JESUS),you will have access to the other gifts unhindered as i mentioned above and anyother thing you can think of.If you dont,see the repercussion in Isaiah66:24.
My personal story or testimony is that since i knew JESUS personally my life has not been the same.I would be selfish or greedy if i dont share this love of GOD with someone out there who might be saying no hope,am about to qUIt or comit suicide,take a U-turn LIKE THE prodigal child and come to JESUS.Just say
JESUS i am a sinner
Forgive me my sins,wash me clean with your precious blood
Write my name in the eternal book of life
Be the LORD over my life,GIVE me a new hear to follow and serve you
Thank you JESUS i am born again JOHN3:3
Father in heaven,for all who have chosen your son JESUS as their LORD and personal savior,I ask that your glory fill their lives.Use them for signs and wonder.Preserve them till you come and pick your chosen ones.In JESUS name I pray,amen!
I request that you join any bible believing church,I recommend Redeem Christian church of GOD anywhere you locate one so that you grow in the knowledge and love of GOD!Am paul and My number is 08027519105,you can call and we can be friends and share the things of GOD together!
Re: Know This Truth by ebubepaul(m): 10:27am On Nov 16, 2007
god bless you all
Re: Know This Truth by ebubepaul(m): 10:28am On Nov 16, 2007
god bless you all

(1) (Reply)

Absu Christian Alumni Association In Lagos. / Cfa,lifa,acca,ican,cima,cis,cpa Made Easy! / Intercontinental Bank Plc Hopefuls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.