Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Call Centers Urgently Needed In Africa ..pls Read! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Call Centers Urgently Needed In Africa ..pls Read! (460 Views)

Make Some Side Cash From Simply Giving Teaching Aids To schools/training centers / Call Centers Urgently Needed In Africa ..pls Read! / Sell Your Charcoal And Other Products In Europe Now (pls Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call Centers Urgently Needed In Africa ..pls Read! by y2kaustin(m): 12:18pm On May 08, 2012
I have several clients wanting to expand to the African continent, we want to get in contact with call centers in Africa.they are looking for full service call centers that operate according to international standards and have the capacity for hosting new clients.

They are looking for call centers for an ongoing PPI ( Payment Protection Insurance) lead generation campaign with weekly pay outs.They pay per lead and currently have call centers in South Africa.

If anyone have a link or a center that can be utilized,kindly send me more information about your call center that is available and its capacity.Send it to: y2kaustin@gmail.com. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Liberty Reserve Urgently / Investment Opportunity. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.