Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Are You Tired? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Tired? (631 Views)

Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired / "I'm Tired Of Being A Christian", A Think-piece For Christians / I Am Tired Of Going To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Tired? by Raylight2(m): 5:13pm On May 08, 2012
Every day I come in contact with mixed-up, paradoxical men and women: rich people who are held
in the grip of insecurity; intellectual people who have lost
their way; strong people who live in fear of weakness and defeat. I long to take every one of them by
the hand and lead them into the presence of the Savior who said, "Come unto me, all ye that labor
and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" (Matthew 11:28,
NKJV).
Why die of thirst when you stand upon the brink of a lake? Why starve to death when you are within arm's length of the Living Bread? Why live in a hovel of spiritual misery when Christ has provided a mansion of divine
peace? Hear and accept the divine
invitation today: "Come unto me, and rest!"

1 Like

Re: Are You Tired? by Heavenissoreal: 12:37pm On May 02, 2015
Raylight2:
Every day I come in contact with mixed-up, paradoxical men and women: rich people who are held
in the grip of insecurity; intellectual people who have lost
their way; strong people who live in fear of weakness and defeat. I long to take every one of them by
the hand and lead them into the presence of the Savior who said, "Come unto me, all ye that labor
and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" (Matthew 11:28,
NKJV).
Why die of thirst when you stand upon the brink of a lake? Why starve to death when you are within arm's length of the Living Bread? Why live in a hovel of spiritual misery when Christ has provided a mansion of divine
peace? Hear and accept the divine
invitation today: "Come unto me, and rest!"

May as many as read this, be arrested by the Holy Spirit unto genuine repentance and a closer walk with Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Quake Reveals Day Of Jesus' Crucifixion, Researchers Believe / The Dangers Of Christian Zionism: A Self Fulfilling Prophecy / Mention His Sweet Name To Glorify Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.