Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Serious Minded Person Can Benefit From This / Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Serious Minded Person Can Benefit From This / Me (1080 Views)

Nigeria Black Friday: How To Benefit From The Biggest Sales On Konga/jumia / The Only Genuine Business That Earns Any Serious Minded Person N80,000 Monthly / Let Us Create A Business We Can All Benefit From - 1 (Introduction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Minded Person Can Benefit From This / Me by otunba9ja: 11:45pm On May 08, 2012
i earn 2% on my investment daily.
initially, i was a doubting thomas like u.
i carefully carried out an independent research on this investmnt.
My findings are 100% okay ( atleast 4 me and those that ve heeded my advice)
Either you take advantage or not, it will not stop the flow of my income.
It pains my heart wen i see the vicious level of poverty in our midst.
I am always moved with passion wen i see pple asking 4 advice on what to do with their cash.
Invest and see how ur money grow b4 ur very eyes everyday.
You have the option of withdrawing anyday and can also re-invest the earnings if u like
Any earning re-invested along initial cash gives you a highier earning the following day.
No fraud, no scam, no hidden agenda
Security of the process is hightech and highly sustainable.
You can start very small and watch ur earnings for 2wks b4 comitting additional fund.
You do not need to hand over any cash to me or pay me for any service or information.
The Process from A - Z is handled by you personally.
i can be reached via - and deoluishola@yahoo.co.uk for only serious minded pple.
You can also meet me one on one for further explanation on this personal investment plan.
-

See you smiling soon

[b][/b]
Re: Serious Minded Person Can Benefit From This / Me by otunba9ja: 9:36am On May 09, 2012
[b]i earn 2% on my investment daily.
initially, i was a doubting thomas like u.
i carefully carried out an independent research on this investmnt.
My findings are 100% okay ( atleast 4 me and those that ve heeded my advice)
Either you take advantage or not, it will not stop the flow of my income.
It pains my heart wen i see the vicious level of poverty in our midst.
I am always moved with passion wen i see pple asking 4 advice on what to do with their cash.
Invest and see how ur money grow b4 ur very eyes everyday.
You have the option of withdrawing anyday and can also re-invest the earnings if u like
Any earning re-invested along initial cash gives you a highier earning the following day.
No fraud, no scam, no hidden agenda
Security of the process is hightech and highly sustainable.
You can start very small and watch ur earnings for 2wks b4 comitting additional fund.
You do not need to hand over any cash to me or pay me for any service or information.
The Process from A - Z is handled by you personally.
i can be reached via - and deoluishola@yahoo.co.uk for only serious minded pple.
You can also meet me one on one for further explanation on this personal investment plan.
-

See you smiling soon[/b]

[b][/b]
Re: Serious Minded Person Can Benefit From This / Me by henrymon: 10:15am On May 09, 2012
Am interested in your investing in Ūя̲̅ business if it is genuine.here's my contact :08036466476
Re: Serious Minded Person Can Benefit From This / Me by mycece: 10:21am On May 09, 2012
www.connectandgrowrich.gnbo.com.ng - FREEBIES! PAY YOUR BILLS.....

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Can Anyone Offer Links To Reputable Investment Companies Online? Not HYIPS! / Fish Farmers, The Best Fish Feed In Town Now. / Lime Stone, Buyers Needed Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.