Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Would Like To Sell Our Liquidated PC, Laptops, Server Etc. To Africa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Would Like To Sell Our Liquidated PC, Laptops, Server Etc. To Africa (877 Views)

Need Advice About A Business I Would Like To Do / Jeunesse Global Expands To Africa, Nigerians Enjoys The Benefits / You Can Download And Sell Our Free Software To Make MONEY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Like To Sell Our Liquidated PC, Laptops, Server Etc. To Africa by bulkpcstuff: 1:11am On May 09, 2012
Hello nairaland Electronic Sellers,

I got your website from a person here in my state of Arizona in the USA, we current liquidate companies PC's, Servers, Laptops, Printers, LCD's, and numerous other electronics devices anything from a year old to 6 years old. All most all is working equipment, some may need light repair (blown cap), some may be good for parts/repair and we always give a detail report of all equipment that maybe in a container.

Hoping we can help our brothers in Africa with good stuff for resell, repair. parts or recycle we can ship each month between 3-8 small size containers that measure 48" x 40" x 40" that would travel by ship from CA to Nigeria.

An example of a container would have the following items:

8 Apple G5 Tower Computers (Tower+KB only) (loaded with Ram/HDD/DVD/VIDEO Card)
20 Laptop Computers Intel P4 or Higher or Apple G3/G4(mixed group) (may or may not have HDD)
10 LCD Monitors 15" thru 19" (mixed group w/US power cord)

or

40 Laptop Computers P4 or higher or Apple G3/G4 or a mix(may or may not have hard drive)
20 LCD Monitors (w/US Power Cord)
10 P4 or higher Computer Systems (major brand)

or

30 P4 or higher Computer Systems (major brand)
30 Keyboards and Mice
20-30 15" LCD Displays (stands included but removed)

or

20 Servers loaded with 2 or more HDD
20 Keyboard and Mice

No software included nor installed unless indicated

Please let us know if this is something that will interest the members here on this site, business, schools, medical industry or private individual we sell to all.

Thank you,

Tony Barton
State Consulting - USA
Phoenix AZ 85017
Re: Would Like To Sell Our Liquidated PC, Laptops, Server Etc. To Africa by magman: 5:05am On May 09, 2012
am interested send more details to techmart147@gmail.com
Re: Would Like To Sell Our Liquidated PC, Laptops, Server Etc. To Africa by Azcreativ(m): 5:15am On May 09, 2012
bulk-pc-stuff:

I got your website from a person here in my state of Arizona in the USA, we current liquidate companies PC's, Servers, Laptops, Printers, LCD's, and numerous other electronics devices anything from a year old to 6 years old. All most all is working equipment, some may need light repair (blown cap), some may be good for parts/repair and we always give a detail report of all equipment that maybe in a container.

Hoping we can help our brothers in Africa with good stuff for resell, repair. parts or recycle we can ship each month between 3-8 small size containers that measure 48" x 40" x 40" that would travel by ship from CA to Nigeria.

20 Laptop Computers Intel P4 or Higher or Apple G3/G4(mixed group) (may or may not have HDD)

or

40 Laptop Computers P4 or higher or Apple G3/G4 or a mix(may or may not have hard drive)

or

30 Keyboards and Mice

or

20 Keyboard and Mice

Please let us know if this is something that will interest the members here on this site, business, schools, medical industry or private individual we sell to all.

Thank you,

Tony Barton
State Consulting - USA
Phoenix AZ 85017

Need more details to reach you. Very much interested. Contact: adenijiazeez@gmail.com
Re: Would Like To Sell Our Liquidated PC, Laptops, Server Etc. To Africa by Azcreativ(m): 5:15am On May 09, 2012
bulk-pc-stuff:

or

or

30 Keyboards and Mice

or

20 Keyboard and Mice

Thank you,

Tony Barton
State Consulting - USA
Phoenix AZ 85017

Need more details to reach you. Very much interested. Contact: adenijiazeez@gmail.com
Re: Would Like To Sell Our Liquidated PC, Laptops, Server Etc. To Africa by fredasue: 7:30am On May 10, 2012
im interested. You can contact me at fred.asue@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Have N 5million Kindly Advise On Biz To Invest For Quick Returns / How Do I Start Small Scale Nylon Biz? / Starting A Network Operating Center (NOC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.