Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

How To Find The People Who Will Buy Whatever You Want To Sell To Them - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Find The People Who Will Buy Whatever You Want To Sell To Them (786 Views)

I will Buy Western Union, Moneygram & bank transfer At Good Rate From You. / 10 Words People Who Lack Confidence Always Use / 22 Things You Can Sell To Make Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find The People Who Will Buy Whatever You Want To Sell To Them by legalwealth(m): 4:27am On May 09, 2012
Hello fellow nairalanders,

Share useful infos you know will help about "How To Find The People Who Will Buy Whatever You Want To Sell To Them"

Thanks in advance and I will also try as much as possible to come up with mine.
Re: How To Find The People Who Will Buy Whatever You Want To Sell To Them by page9(m): 8:12am On May 09, 2012
@poster

I think this thread could be a valuable resources but as a marketing expert i can only participate in industry-specific suggestions.

For me, i don't bel in one cap fits all solution.

Strategies that works in ser industry may not work in products industry.

Nature of products or services will to a large extent determines the marketing direction

People with specific products or services having problem getting buyers can post for help
Re: How To Find The People Who Will Buy Whatever You Want To Sell To Them by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 9:05am On May 09, 2012
page9: @poster

I think this thread could be a valuable resources but as a marketing expert i can only participate in industry-specific suggestions.

For me, i don't bel in one cap fits all solution.

Strategies that works in ser industry may not work in products industry.

Nature of products or services will to a large extent determines the marketing direction

People with specific products or services having problem getting buyers can post for help

Nice one here.

Keep updating this thread as I'm loaded with a guide to show with everyone on this issue.
Re: How To Find The People Who Will Buy Whatever You Want To Sell To Them by AISMAN(m): 6:15pm On May 10, 2012
I'm following this thread, let's network to the bank!
Re: How To Find The People Who Will Buy Whatever You Want To Sell To Them by dansmog(m): 7:07pm On May 10, 2012
am in. lets do this
Re: How To Find The People Who Will Buy Whatever You Want To Sell To Them by neksummi(m): 7:18pm On May 10, 2012
Will come up with mine too shortly.
Re: How To Find The People Who Will Buy Whatever You Want To Sell To Them by benz33(m): 8:29pm On May 10, 2012
I support what Page9 said. I am a Marketing practitioner both online and offline. The best way is to develop a marketing Plan which will go a long way to tel u how to sell, where to sell, who to sell to, when to sell and others.The best way is to have an idea abt the product or service and dis will help. I do it for clients and its cheap...08051744119. Thank u, nice thread.

(1) (Reply)

Am Looking For 15ton Truck With Box Back For Haulage / Where To Buy Wick 'yarn' / Is 14thousand Naira Laptop Good For Online Business?please Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.