Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Are You Qualified To Make Extra Income From This Program Opening In June 2012 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Qualified To Make Extra Income From This Program Opening In June 2012 (759 Views)

Nigeria Targets N138bn Annual Income From Cashew Export / Extra income of #5,250 daily & Give out #1,750 to your Broker Thread. / Naira Now N225 In Paralllel Market On Friday 25th June 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Qualified To Make Extra Income From This Program Opening In June 2012 by alosolaa: 8:38am On May 09, 2012
Hello fellow Nigerians, are really QUALIFIED to participate in this program, if your answer is "YES" to the set of question below then you are qualified to join the great company landing in Nigeria soon. This is Awareness phase.

I want to ask you some simple question before you will join this promising program.

* Do you have an active e-mail account that you check every day?
* Do you have a computer or a phone with internet access where you can check the e-mail?
* Do you have a GT Bank account with online banking status to receive you payment?
* Do you have ability to do ONLINE or OFFLINE marketing through email ONLY without No 1-on-1 discussion.
* Can you get ONLY two people within TWO Weeks through e-mail after joining this program to start your own team?

If your answer is YES, then be ready to 2-Build-Wealth beyond what you can imagine because it has been running in FOUR African countries (i.e. South-Africa, Uganda, Kenya and Ghana) before coming to Nigeria and established its presence in over 50 countries all over the world.

The program will be officially lunch in June 2012 and for your information one of the top respected personality that brought it into Nigeria from United State of America is Professor Path Utomi (Former Presidential aspirant)....Are you surprised?

So take action now and secure your own FREE position before June 2012 because you have ONLY 30days to go.

Call (0803 472 1790) or email me (alosolaa@hotmail.com) for more details to join.
Re: Are You Qualified To Make Extra Income From This Program Opening In June 2012 by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 9:03am On May 09, 2012
Brief me more.Hope it is not

allnetworksolution?
Re: Are You Qualified To Make Extra Income From This Program Opening In June 2012 by neksummi(m): 9:07am On May 09, 2012
I'm Qualified!
Need more info.
Re: Are You Qualified To Make Extra Income From This Program Opening In June 2012 by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 9:11am On May 09, 2012
alosolaa: Hello fellow Nigerians, are really QUALIFIED to participate in this program, if your answer is "YES" to the set of question below then you are qualified to join the great company landing in Nigeria soon. This is Awareness phase.

I want to ask you some simple question before you will join this promising program.

* Do you have an active e-mail account that you check every day?
* Do you have a computer or a phone with internet access where you can check the e-mail?
* Do you have a GT Bank account with online banking status to receive you payment?
* Do you have ability to do ONLINE or OFFLINE marketing through email ONLY without No 1-on-1 discussion.
* Can you get ONLY two people within TWO Weeks through e-mail after joining this program to start your own team?

If your answer is YES, then be ready to 2-Build-Wealth beyond what you can imagine because it has been running in FOUR African countries (i.e. South-Africa, Uganda, Kenya and Ghana) before coming to Nigeria and established its presence in over 50 countries all over the world.

The program will be officially lunch in June 2012 and for your information one of the top respected personality that brought it into Nigeria from United State of America is Professor Path Utomi (Former Presidential aspirant)....Are you surprised?

So take action now and secure your own FREE position before June 2012 because you have ONLY 30days to go.

Call (0803 472 1790) or email me (alosolaa@hotmail.com) for more details to join.

Forget! !!I'm qualified with everything eventhough it is PAYPAL that they will use to pay me or my GTB domiciliary account
Re: Are You Qualified To Make Extra Income From This Program Opening In June 2012 by alosolaa: 9:36am On May 09, 2012
OnlineBizDON4U....Please send me a mail to give u the full details. Send it to {alosolaa@hotmail.com )

Neksummi.........I have received your mail and have replied u with the details.

Thank you for making enquiries.

See you all at the TOP of success together.
Re: Are You Qualified To Make Extra Income From This Program Opening In June 2012 by mycece: 10:16am On May 09, 2012
www.connectandgrowrich.gnbo.com.ng - FREEBIES! PAY YOUR BILLS.....

(1) (Reply)

Just Hi / Micro-finance Marketing Strategies. / Nothing To Write Home About: Customer Care And Service Delivery In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.