Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,034 members, 7,845,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist (11588 Views)

Nigerian Government The Biggest SCAM Artist Of All Time. / Why Is Everyone Into Importation For Goodness Sake / Is It A Forex Scam Or Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by arramyjay: 9:02am On May 19, 2012
GTMORAK: I think the time has come for me to join this platform. .
I really can not fix your real person with your user name.A fraudster dont have an office,a contact or a whereabout i suppose,but all this i have and can give to you..I will take this as a pure case of unnecessary and intentional blackmail but if truly you exist and if my office is too far for you to pay a visit or come for an arrest,pls call me on 08038302782.

For real!!!
Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by joyous(m): 9:24am On May 19, 2012
These guys are many . There was one also that duped my friend of over 200,000. He calls himself Outu michael Eke and his number is 08183007825 and he usually advertises on the guardian newspaper about data entry jobs. If you call him he will request training money from you and introduce you to www.collective2.com and will said he will help u to activate your account. he uses ecobank. You have to be careful of this people , they are frauds.You can check on guardian newspaepper on tuesdays to confirm this phone number.
Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by dntdull: 10:04am On May 19, 2012
Dis trend is so interesting but wht I just feel abt d whole issue is dat, d man dat gave someone 2m to hlp invest hw did you give d guy d money and why are u nw coming here to spread ur dirty unda wear outside. Assuming he has given u d interest promised am very sure no one will hear abt dis whole deal. One thing is dat most Nigerians are thieves. They dnt wnt to work and they wnt more money.
Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by ste4reel(m): 5:27pm On May 19, 2012
@4 Truth, I really feel your pain, dont mind these guyz, instead of rendering good advice, they are Banting over irrelevances. I had also attended his seminar in FCT, at the end of the day it was a sorry tale, i think the guy should be dealt with.
Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by toyemz(f): 8:16pm On May 20, 2012
@GTMORAK

really can not fix your real person with your user name.A fraudster dont have an office,a contact or a whereabout i suppose,but all this i have and can give to you..I will take this as a pure case of unnecessary and intentional blackmail but if truly you exist and if my office is too far for you to pay a visit or come for an arrest,pls call me on 08038302782.

and

I think you might exist as your dates and names mentioned are maeningfull.[b]The case of Niyi my staff and not my assistance who you claimed escaped with your money is not a new story as efforts have already been made to get to [/b]him,details of which i cannot expose here so as not to srammble the mission and the strategy,but if you truly paid any money to him and u want an update call me up and let us meet but u will need to come along with proofs to be sure i am meeting the right person and not niyis person who wants to d plans on ground to get him.

just wondering who are you?
Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by GTMORAK: 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2012
@ toyemz...my name is MORAKINYO GOODNESS.
@ 4truth...I have long been waiting to get your call,but anyways check this site and read more from people that knows me.Intentions of people like you to bring people down is no new thing.Check the comments to what your post generated here.. http://jstsaying.com/2012/05/17/exclusive-goodness-morakinyo-unaab-millionairegraduate-a-fraudster/
Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by rozayx5(m): 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2012
2 million - ke, who dash u , another person trying to attract unecessary attention in this forum, better go and learn how to trade the real forex and stop deceiving people. about cash you never invested.
Re: Goodness Morakinyo - FOREX scam artist by dalobaba: 10:04am On Jan 20, 2013
Yea

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries To Launch Multi-billion Naira Project In Enugu, Laud Ugwuanyi / 4,000 Traders, Others Displaced As Anambra Demolishes 2,000 Shops / 10 Reasons Why Selling Second Hand Clothes Is A Profitable Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.