Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,518 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Questions For The Self Employed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Questions For The Self Employed (902 Views)

My Journey From Unemployed And Broke To Self-employed Entrepreneur! / Mini-importation Biz And The Self-acclaimed Guru; Pat Ogidi / 8 Steps Process To Become Self Employed In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions For The Self Employed by cowgurl: 10:44am On May 09, 2012
Get us (newbies) enlightened. How do you MANAGE your time? I meant, with so many responsibilities you had to keep here and there, how do you do it? Sacrifices? Do you feel regretful @ any time making them + what was the greatest one you've made? PS Fellow newbies, feel free to drop your own questions as well.
Re: Questions For The Self Employed by yamakuza: 5:46pm On May 10, 2012
Better response rate in the Business section.
Re: Questions For The Self Employed by bigx(m): 11:04am On May 12, 2012
What works for me is a a daily planner I take everywhere I go, every evening, I write down what should be accomplished the next day and tick them off as they are completed. Without that, I absolutely suck at time management sad Not to forget, my bbm and social networking accounts are all turned off when I've something important doing.

1 Like

Re: Questions For The Self Employed by cowgurl: 4:51pm On May 12, 2012
bigx: What works for me is a a daily planner I take everywhere I go, every evening, I write down what should be accomplished the next day and tick them off as they are completed. Without that, I absolutely suck at time management sad Not to forget, my bbm and social networking accounts are all turned off when I've something important doing.
True, d embolden r indeed distracters. Tenks Bigx, points taken.
Re: Questions For The Self Employed by patorini(m): 9:26am On May 14, 2012
Small notes stuck on the dashboard.constant reminders.

1 Like

Re: Questions For The Self Employed by page9(m): 6:15pm On May 14, 2012
for me,
I make use of reminders on my various phones to keep track of activities. But it is always difficult to accomplish much if you are not a bit strict with time.

But more important, a serious and growing ceo will sooner than later need to buy other people's time to achieve more within that 24hrs that is often so short.

For me, I have a personal assistant and a secretary along with others who have been trained and are paid to do most of the jobs except the knotty and decisive ones that only the CEO can handle.

That way, the CEO can concentrate on the most important part of the business.

If the business can afford to hire a P.A., it won' be a bad idea, as they do most of the legwork for the CEO.

1 Like

Re: Questions For The Self Employed by cowgurl: 7:25pm On May 14, 2012
patorini: Small notes stuck on the dashboard.constant reminders.
Hmmm! I get u.
Re: Questions For The Self Employed by cowgurl: 7:47pm On May 14, 2012
page9: for me,
I make use of reminders on my various phones to keep track of activities. But it is always difficult to accomplish much if you are not a bit strict with time.

But more important, a serious and growing ceo will sooner than later need to buy other people's time to achieve more within that 24hrs that is often so short.

For me, I have a personal assistant and a secretary along with others who have been trained and are paid to do most of the jobs except the knotty and decisive ones that only the CEO can handle.

That way, the CEO can concentrate on the most important part of the business.

If the business can afford to hire a P.A., it won' be a bad idea, as they do most of the legwork for the CEO.
Thanks Page.
Re: Questions For The Self Employed by yamakuza: 6:20pm On May 15, 2012
^ Spam
Re: Questions For The Self Employed by cowgurl: 6:50pm On May 15, 2012
yamakuza: ^ Spam
Aite, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Try Snail Farming (part Time Job) / Pls Who Knows If There Is Profit In Selling Poultry Feed / Win 10 Million Naira For Your Business Venture! Youwin! For Female Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.