Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

The Girl With The Best Buttocks In Japan - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Girl With The Best Buttocks In Japan (2344 Views)

Ladies Package Your Buttocks / This Is How They Cheat Exams In Japan. It's Hilariously Brilliant / See How Some Nigerian Ladies Increase Their Buttocks Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Girl With The Best Buttocks In Japan by Orikinla(m): 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2007
I think it is funny that there is now a world beauty pageant for the most beautiful buttocks and the last pageant was last month in Munich, Germany. My German muse was not contesting and I did not see any Nigerian among the contestants from over 23 countries.

I have already posted the link to the video on the Fashion Board.

Here is the video on the girl with the most beautiful buttocks in Japan, who took part in the contest, but she did not win. Her booty is worth seeing though.

http://kissesandroses..com/

N.B:
Seun should add mods to enable audio and video clips on Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Wat Was D Best Joke U Saw Lat Year[2010] / Did You Know? / Say NO To Racism (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.