Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

I Have A Plot Of Land. What Kind Of Business Should I Start - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have A Plot Of Land. What Kind Of Business Should I Start (9737 Views)

What Business Should I Venture In With N500k Startup Capital ? / What Business Should I Start: The Wrong Question You Should Be Asking! / What Business Should I Get Into (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Plot Of Land. What Kind Of Business Should I Start by okine4real: 4:45pm On May 09, 2012
i just acquired a plot of land somewhere around bariga. could someone pls tell me what kind of lucurative business i can start on the land? also i have about 3 Million available. i was thinking of starting a pure water business. but i dont know if the pure water business is good for me or not. but if someone out there has any good business plan. the person should please share them with me. thanks
Re: I Have A Plot Of Land. What Kind Of Business Should I Start by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 09, 2012
Do you like production?it will depend on your person.If you like production then i could give you some ideas,but running cost is bad in Nigeria
Re: I Have A Plot Of Land. What Kind Of Business Should I Start by toyemz(f): 5:33pm On May 09, 2012
@poster
what about block making

for houses
Re: I Have A Plot Of Land. What Kind Of Business Should I Start by ikooko(m): 11:57pm On May 09, 2012
why not think towards farming. fish farming is less stressful and with proper management good returns.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Plot Of Land. What Kind Of Business Should I Start by okine4real: 2:41pm On May 10, 2012
i dont like block making. for the fish farming, i think fish farming is always better in a remote area. besied i dont know much about the business. could you pls enlighten me more about the fish business?
Re: I Have A Plot Of Land. What Kind Of Business Should I Start by Businesstools(m): 6:42pm On May 10, 2012
okine4real: i just acquired a plot of land somewhere around bariga. could someone pls tell me what kind of lucurative business i can start on the land? also i have about 3 Million available. i was thinking of starting a pure water business. but i dont know if the pure water business is good for me or not. but if someone out there has any good business plan. the person should please share them with me. thanks
You do not need someone else's business plan.To be successful in business,You need to develop a customized plan.
Re: I Have A Plot Of Land. What Kind Of Business Should I Start by 2sexy(m): 7:12am On May 11, 2012
Businesstools: You do not need someone else's business plan.To be successful in business,You need to develop a customized plan.
correct man!

Sometimes, I wonder why people have money but don't know what to invest in. I see that people aren't exposed to investment or money making secrets. Most hardly goto a book shop to buy books.

I thank God for 'Rich Dad Poor Dad'

It was the turning point for me. I also love 'The Richest Man In Babylon'.

OP,sorry to say this. I believe you are quite older than me but this an open forum.

How did you acquire the money to buy the land and the 3 milla in your possession? Why not get repeat the process.

I know in the fast paced world it is not wise to have one source of income.

You have been adviced on what to do and the choice yours now. Or you may want to read 'multiple streams of income'

God knows that if I had just N150k out of that your money... I will be a millionaire the same year. Now, how I would do it is what I can't recommend that you do because you don't have the time to learn what I know but however, you try to broker deal in the export niche. You become the middle man. You may want to see www.alibaba.com to get an idea. Alibaba is the number one export-import portal in the world.

You may google kenneth obi. Thats the kind of business he does and the guy has made millions from export deals as a broker. Please note that I have not had any contact with him so I would advice that you do your due dilligence.

I read about the guy in Success Digest Extra, in 2009 and I also read about him in 2010 from The Nation or so.(can't remember)

If you are in Lagos, go to success digest extra at isolo and ask to speak to Tunji Afuwakpe. He is a consultant in export import. If you don't know success digest then get complete sport and trace it from there because the same publisher owns both.
Hope I helped.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Plot Of Land. What Kind Of Business Should I Start by ikooko(m): 5:14pm On May 11, 2012
okine4real: i dont like block making. for the fish farming, i think fish farming is always better in a remote area. besied i dont know much about the business. could you pls enlighten me more about the fish business?
with fish tanks and a borehole, u can do your fish farm right in your sitting room but it better to have expansion focus. look for an acre not far from lagos and start up so that you can go and come back home everyday but you'll have to attend a traning on livestock farming before you start. I did mine at federal college of agric, moore planation ibadan. cheap and interesting. You wount need more than 2m wih land cost to start off.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Plot Of Land. What Kind Of Business Should I Start by Thethy(m): 9:03pm On May 12, 2012
Re: I Have A Plot Of Land. What Kind Of Business Should I Start by Thethy(m): 9:07pm On May 12, 2012
Re: I Have A Plot Of Land. What Kind Of Business Should I Start by firebobo: 7:37am On Sep 03, 2014
You're awesome. In between the lines of what you wrote answered plenty of questions. Two thumbs up to you.
2sexy:
correct man!

Sometimes, I wonder why people have money but don't know what to invest in. I see that people aren't exposed to investment or money making secrets. Most hardly goto a book shop to buy books.

I thank God for 'Rich Dad Poor Dad'

It was the turning point for me. I also love 'The Richest Man In Babylon'.

OP,sorry to say this. I believe you are quite older than me but this an open forum.

How did you acquire the money to buy the land and the 3 milla in your possession? Why not get repeat the process.

I know in the fast paced world it is not wise to have one source of income.

You have been adviced on what to do and the choice yours now. Or you may want to read 'multiple streams of income'

God knows that if I had just N150k out of that your money... I will be a millionaire the same year. Now, how I would do it is what I can't recommend that you do because you don't have the time to learn what I know but however, you try to broker deal in the export niche. You become the middle man. You may want to see www.alibaba.com to get an idea. Alibaba is the number one export-import portal in the world.

You may google kenneth obi. Thats the kind of business he does and the guy has made millions from export deals as a broker. Please note that I have not had any contact with him so I would advice that you do your due dilligence.

I read about the guy in Success Digest Extra, in 2009 and I also read about him in 2010 from The Nation or so.(can't remember)

If you are in Lagos, go to success digest extra at isolo and ask to speak to Tunji Afuwakpe. He is a consultant in export import. If you don't know success digest then get complete sport and trace it from there because the same publisher owns both.
Hope I helped.
Re: I Have A Plot Of Land. What Kind Of Business Should I Start by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
I have three of this mini fuel dispenser,sold 2 and one left for the lucky buyer....suitable for kerosene business especially if you are starting small with 5000ltrs tank or 10,000ltrs tank.

very strong and it comes with:
1. Hose and Nozzle.
2. Meter
3. Pump.
4. Electric motor.

Suitable for your purpose and can work with a smaller generator in case their is no light.

Thanks

my location is abule egba,Lagos.

Re: I Have A Plot Of Land. What Kind Of Business Should I Start by talk2hb1(m): 8:20am On Sep 02, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Were Can I Buy Under Wears Very Cheap Here In Nigeria? / How Do I Retrieve My Airtel Sim Without Sim Pack / Daily Rollover Of 1.20 To 1.50 Odds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.