Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Pls Folks Where Can I Get Free Messages Of Pastor Adeboye (daddy G.o) Online? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Folks Where Can I Get Free Messages Of Pastor Adeboye (daddy G.o) Online? (1058 Views)

Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / The Messages Of Grace And Hellfire: Which Has Had More Impact In Recent Times? / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Folks Where Can I Get Free Messages Of Pastor Adeboye (daddy G.o) Online? by shadrach77: 1:00am On May 10, 2012
i need your help on this folks
Re: Pls Folks Where Can I Get Free Messages Of Pastor Adeboye (daddy G.o) Online? by Goshen360(m): 1:58am On May 10, 2012
^
Sir, am very sorry to say this in the open (in case it hurts you), KINDLY USE THE SAME TIME YOU WANT TO USE LISTENING TO MESSAGES OF DADDY G.O TO STUDY THE WORD OF GOD MORE FOR YOURSELF. No beef please.

shadrach77: i need your help on this folks
Re: Pls Folks Where Can I Get Free Messages Of Pastor Adeboye (daddy G.o) Online? by Image123(m): 4:09am On May 10, 2012
Goshen, you don't need to reply the OP. OP, there are no legal free Pastor Adeboye messageS online to the best of my knowledge.
Re: Pls Folks Where Can I Get Free Messages Of Pastor Adeboye (daddy G.o) Online? by Goshen360(m): 5:02am On May 10, 2012
^
How do you mean I don't have to reply the OP? My piece of advice to him brother. Rather than looking for man's message, he should rather look into God's message. How did I err bro?
Re: Pls Folks Where Can I Get Free Messages Of Pastor Adeboye (daddy G.o) Online? by Image123(m): 6:28am On May 10, 2012
If Adeboye teaches him the Word, he has all right to seek his messages all over. There's time for everything, time to listen to messages, time to read Bible, time to post on NL.
Re: Pls Folks Where Can I Get Free Messages Of Pastor Adeboye (daddy G.o) Online? by Joagbaje(m): 6:37am On May 10, 2012
Goshen360: ^
How do you mean I don't have to reply the OP? My piece of advice to him brother. Rather than looking for man's message, he should rather look into God's message. How did I err bro?

Goshen ,it's time you start listening to other preachers. Your solo christianity is affecting you . God has set in the body pastors and teachers. Why will you look down on such ministry. Very body reads the bible but there's still need for someone anointed to teach . You are looking down on the ministry of the holyghost in the church . Pual materials were widely circulated in the early church days . Even Peter Got some copies . Don't get into extreme. We know in part.
Re: Pls Folks Where Can I Get Free Messages Of Pastor Adeboye (daddy G.o) Online? by shadrach77: 11:23am On May 10, 2012
Image123: If Adeboye teaches him the Word, he has all right to seek his messages all over. There's time for everything, time to listen to messages, time to read Bible, time to post on NL.
Joagbaje:

Goshen ,it's time you start listening to other preachers. Your solo christianity is affecting you . God has set in the body pastors and teachers. Why will you look down on such ministry. Very body reads the bible but there's still need for someone anointed to teach . You are looking down on the ministry of the holyghost in the church . Pual materials were widely circulated in the early church days . Even Peter Got some copies . Don't get into extreme. We know in part.
thanx guys! i don't even need to defend myself any more. You guys have done the job for me. You guys are very wise. God bless you folks! smiley wink cheesy
Re: Pls Folks Where Can I Get Free Messages Of Pastor Adeboye (daddy G.o) Online? by Goshen360(m): 12:11pm On May 10, 2012
@ OP, Image123 and Joagbaje,

My apologies to y'all. God bless y'all.
Re: Pls Folks Where Can I Get Free Messages Of Pastor Adeboye (daddy G.o) Online? by Image123(m): 2:37pm On May 10, 2012
No qualms brother Gosh.
Re: Pls Folks Where Can I Get Free Messages Of Pastor Adeboye (daddy G.o) Online? by orekinky: 3:20pm On May 11, 2012
May God help and bless us.

(1) (Reply)

That I May Know Him / Stolen Baby From Living Faith Church Goshen Recovered After 2 Weeks In Akwa Ibom / You Can Forcefully Sleep With Non-muslim Women In War – Islamic Cleri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.