Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

The Outstanding CV - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Outstanding CV (1664 Views)

Job Opportunity For Outstanding Candidates / Heritage Bank Nationwide Cv/resume Submission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Outstanding CV by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 14, 2007
So much about CVs.
Re: The Outstanding CV by cyonujemen(m): 10:09am On Nov 14, 2007
Thanks very much for the assistance. Pls u did not give any requirement. ie the age, educational level etc.
Re: The Outstanding CV by atirieri(m): 10:27am On Nov 14, 2007
thank u very much,u are the kind of person that put smiles on the faces of people,pls keep it up!
Re: The Outstanding CV by Jomodupri(m): 10:48am On Nov 14, 2007
Tnx bros, just sent mine. May God litft u up more than ever before.
Once again, tnx man.
Re: The Outstanding CV by teetalks: 10:53am On Nov 14, 2007
fynewaka:

My Line manager just asked me to help her shortlist those for our bank test coming up shortly. The first 5 people would be shortlisted if I get their CVs before 1pm today, when I'm expected to turn in the list.

send CVs to gwinmicheal@yahoo.com. Just the first 5 CVs.

God bless you i just submited mine too
Re: The Outstanding CV by rexfx2: 11:01am On Nov 14, 2007
10xxx brov. ur kinda personality iz rare.
Re: The Outstanding CV by labongua: 11:05am On Nov 14, 2007
i've sent mine too and i hope i'll be mong the 1st five
Re: The Outstanding CV by Aussie(m): 11:12am On Nov 14, 2007
Just forwarded mine.

Hope i'm not late?
Re: The Outstanding CV by manakims: 11:15am On Nov 14, 2007
Thank u i ve just sent mine.pls kindly try 4 us God wil be with u. O ni sise.AMIN
Re: The Outstanding CV by rexfx2: 11:27am On Nov 14, 2007
sup all,
even if we don't make it as the first five ( as some of us will defiantly not) the lesson here is that wherever the position you find your self, use it to benefit other and add smile to their face.

we will make it with persistence.
Re: The Outstanding CV by swetangel(f): 11:39am On Nov 14, 2007
Hello, thanks so much, I have sent my CV and hope to be shortlisted.
Re: The Outstanding CV by samobaba(m): 11:56am On Nov 14, 2007
thanks man,

You are a rare person, u didt indicate the qualification well i sent mine almost two hours ago just want to say thanks you for the info.
Re: The Outstanding CV by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2007
fynewaka:

My Line manager just asked me to help her shortlist those for our bank test coming up shortly. The first 5 people would be shortlisted if I get their CVs before 1pm today, when I'm expected to turn in the list.

send CVs to gwimicheal@yahoo.com. Just the first 5 CVs.

God is wonderful, I just sent my CV to this guy and in less than 2 hours I got a text to come pick my letter for the intercontinental bank test. Hurrying there immediately, today is the last day to pick letters.
Re: The Outstanding CV by Bennyslove(f): 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2007
Just stumbled upon this and decided to send mine. I hope i make it too. God bless you.
Re: The Outstanding CV by lababe1(f): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2007
i just sent my cv. I did not see the mail in time. I hope i am not disqualified
Re: The Outstanding CV by funkyjazz: 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2007
thank u so much. i just sent my cv to your box, though got d message late. i just came online now. anyway, am just giving it a try! am trusting GOD for a good job. all d same, thanx alot! GOD bless u man. cheers
Re: The Outstanding CV by MoOdYLaDy(f): 6:57am On Nov 15, 2007
kommy:

God is wonderful, I just sent my CV to this guy and in less than 2 hours I got a text to come pick my letter for the intercontinental bank test. Hurrying there immediately, today is the last day to pick letters.

@fynewaka

[size=14pt]Fynewaka please correct me, but aren't you and Kommy suposed to be brother and sister?

So how come you both applied at the same place for work, yet yet she didn't know?

BTW, didn't you post somewhere before that you work with charities?

Now you are a banker? LOL

people don't bother sending your CVs

[/size]
Re: The Outstanding CV by bolaoni(m): 8:21am On Nov 15, 2007
hmmmmmmm

Well thank God for this thread, so many eyes will be opened.

I have posted an article on this issue on my website, maybe it will serve as a guide
to someone here. We really need to be careful about the posts we respond to.
Being desperate for a job should not make us fall for everything we see here

Job Hunting? The Importance of Looking Out for Scams

This is not to say fynewaka's post is a scam anyway. cool
Re: The Outstanding CV by godinser: 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2007
Please pple shd not mortgage their career all out of desperation. It is very obvious that the mail you guys are all responding to is nothing but a SCAM and 419.

Lets analyse the mail properly. No bank as far as i know will shorlist pple in this crude manner. Is it a one man business? How will a line manager tell the crook to shortlist CV of the first five pple. Why will the bank recruit thru a yahoo mailĀ  i.e gwinmicheal@yahoo.com? All banks have website and will rather ask you to fill the career portion of their website or submit a hard copy CV. Pls dont be decieved.

Shine your eyes well, dont send ur CVs anyhow oh.
You guys shd rather be pouring condemnation on d so called "good samaritan" rather than thanking him.
Re: The Outstanding CV by zeemad: 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2007
pls make a raffle kind of selection cuz i just sent mine.
Re: The Outstanding CV by yeye4live(m): 11:03am On Sep 16, 2012
fynewaka: My Line manager just asked me to help her shortlist those for our bank test coming up shortly. The first 5 people would be shortlisted if I get their CVs before 1pm today, when I'm expected to turn in the list.

Dis mr criminal now uses his orda I'd KOMMY 2defraud pple, b warned guys just run 4dem

(1) (Reply)

Inec Interview List / Latest Job Vacancies Alerts / Salary For Conhess 07?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.