Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 (64455 Views)

Please Advise On Best Android Dual Sim / Which Android Dual SIM Phone Can I Get With 40 K Or Less Budget? / The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2012
i want to buy tecno ti .do u have one
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by tjosh007(m): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2012
Am interested in d tecno t3 as a 2nd phone...neva used an android device b4 tho. Was wondering if i culd run apps 4rm d memory card on a t3 nd if nt...wot options culd be considered, cos d internal memory's so low. Nd which is beta galaxy pocket or t3 am nt talking abt price o
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by ogatimon(m): 6:58am On Nov 27, 2012
tjosh007: Am interested in d tecno t3 as a 2nd phone...neva used an android device b4 tho. Was wondering if i culd run apps 4rm d memory card on a t3 nd if nt...wot options culd be considered, cos d internal memory's so low. Nd which is beta galaxy pocket or t3 am nt talking abt price o
yes, you could install apps to the memory card, if you've installed app2sd pro. And i think considering screen size and resolution, number of SIM slots, the GPU, dual camera with flash, the T3 beats the galaxy pocket, check the full specs here at tecnoandroidspot..com

1 Like

Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Adeks(m): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2012
ogatimon: yes, you could run apps from the memory card, if you've rooted the phone and installed app2sd. And i think considering screen size and resolution, number of SIM slots, the GPU, dual camera with flash, the T3 beats the galaxy pocket, check the full specs here at tecnoandroidspot..com
I just wanna be sure ooo. hv u used d app by urself on d fone?
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by tjosh007(m): 8:21am On Nov 28, 2012
ogatimon: yes, you could run apps from the memory card, if you've rooted the phone and installed app2sd. And i think considering screen size and resolution, number of SIM slots, the GPU, dual camera with flash, the T3 beats the galaxy pocket, check the full specs here at tecnoandroidspot..com
tnx bro...buh how do i root d phone...can u root d phone 4 me pls. If u can how do we meet up pls
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by ogatimon(m): 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2012
tjosh007: tnx bro...buh how do i root d phone...can u root d phone 4 me pls. If u can how do we meet up pls
i dont have a T3, but so far it hasn't been rooted. i will advice you to get a t1 and root it following the steps shown on tecnoandroidspot..com
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Jhunhior(m): 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2012
Wanna swap ‎​♍y curve2 wif a very G̶̲̥̅d̶̲̥̅̊ android phone.....cal or text M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ on 08123992129
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Youngzedd(m): 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2012
Tecno N3 spec.

Bak89: Tecno N3 has just been launched in Kenya at a price of Ksh. 8,000 (about N14697.0400)
Here it comes with a free 8GB microSD card and dual SIM support.

Tecno N3 Features

3.5 inch capacitive HVGA LCD touchscreen
Android v2.3.5 (Gingerbread) operating system
Full access to Google Play Store (over 500k apps and games available for download)
3D games support (compatible with Talking Tom, Fruit Ninja, Angry Birds etc)
3.0MP camera (no autofocus, no LED flash)
GPRS/EDGE/3G HSDPA/Wi-Fi internet access
Up to 7.2Mbps download speeds on 3G networks
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with internet sharing feature (Wi-Fi hotspot)
Dual SIM card support
800Mhz single-core processor
256MB RAM
512MB internal memory (free 8GB Tecno branded microSD card in the box)
External memory support (up to 32GB via microSD cards)
3.5mm audio jack
Stereo FM radio and MP3 music player
Bluetooth v3.0 with Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
Integration with popular social networking and IM apps (WhatsApp, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Skype etc)
Preinstalled essential Google apps (Gmail, Search, Messenger, Talk, Google Plus and YouTube)
Microsoft Office document viewer (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
PDF reader
Preloaded Android web browser and Opera Mini with excellent HTML support
12+1 months warranty

Technical specifications

Released November 2012
Dimensions: 115 x 62 x 11.7mm
Weight: Will be updated shortly
Screen size: 3.5 inches
Screen resolution: 320 x 480 pixels
Screen type: TFT capacitive touchscreen capable of displaying up to 256,000 colors
Multitouch gestures such as pinch to zoom supported
Automatic display rotation
SMS/MMS/Email/Push Mail and IM messaging
Essential apps (alarm, memo, sound recorder, Gmail, Maps, YouTube, Google Plus, Messenger, Talk, Search etc)
SNS integration
Android v2.3.5 operating system (Gingerbread)
256MB RAM
512MB internal memory (upgradeable to 32GB via microSD cards)
External memory support (up to 32GB via microSD cards, free 8GB card included in the box)
800Mhz single-core processor
3.5mm audio jack
Stereo FM radio and MP3 player
MP4/3GP/3GPP video player
microUSB v2.0 (charging via USB supported)
Bluetooth v3.0 with Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with hotspot feature
Maps
1400mAh Li-Ion battery

Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by ogatimon(m): 12:58am On Dec 05, 2012
Youngzedd: Tecno N3 spec.

these are t1 specs not n3 check http://tecnoandroidspot..com/2012/10/what-do-you-think-specs-of-proposed.html for the correct n3 specs
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Lateedee(m): 10:38am On Dec 05, 2012
any either on how to root. my tecno T1, the phone was rooted before i took it to Tecno service center, the phone had touch problem and it was fixed and they reloaded the OS and now superoneclick cannot root the phone, which was what i used to root the phone initially.
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by deleo16(m): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2012
pls i just bought the tecno n3 pls can some help with the internet connection pls i use a.i.r.tel configuation?
and two any time i want to receive file on oder phone it always pair with the phone but refuse to send pls what can i do
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2012
Send bsm to 440
To activate the 1gb plan
For 1.2k
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by deleo16(m): 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2012
Brainrex: Send bsm to 440
To activate the 1gb plan
For 1.2k
Not working ooo I have activate the plan but my phone is not browsing ooo
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by miqos02(m): 11:56pm On Dec 08, 2012
deleo16:
Not working ooo I have activate the plan but my phone is not browsing ooo
I browse with mine,it configures on its own
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by deleo16(m): 9:58am On Dec 09, 2012
miqos02: I browse with mine,it configures on its own
When I first bought the phone I was browsing with the free Mb On the airtel. With Tecno N3 them the mb stop I decided to subscribe for the 1200 plan after I subscribe by texting BSM to 440 I got a message from airtel which says "your airtel complete blackberry plan subscription was successful"then on my phone the 3G network is constant even up till now as I type. is there some setting I am not doing right pls help my 1GB plan I have been unable to use it
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Jhunhior(m): 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2012
my n3 goes for 11-500...or swap wif a bb.... call or txt 08123992129
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by eherbal(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2012
deleo16:
When I first bought the phone I was browsing with the free Mb On the airtel. With Tecno N3 them the mb stop I decided to subscribe for the 1200 plan after I subscribe by texting BSM to 440 I got a message from airtel which says "your airtel complete blackberry plan subscription was successful"then on my phone the 3G network is constant even up till now as I type. is there some setting I am not doing right pls help my 1GB plan I have been unable to use it
replace battery after subscription, then replace.You're good To go.
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by deleo16(m): 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2012
whatsapp update not available for tecno n3
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by ini4brandon(m): 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2012
[quote author=chucky234]
Samsung Galaxy Pocket with 3GB inbuilt memory is a better choice,we are giving them out for just N17,000. Brand new with 2yrs warranty and one month free browsing from MTN. To pick one call 07085444647, delivery to all part of Nigeria available.[/quote is your offer still valid? if yes, does ur price cover shipping? i stay at uyo ]
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Onosy: 9:43am On Jan 08, 2013
Please the left hand side of the on screen keyboard of my Tecno T1 is not responding to touch...any ideal...
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 08, 2013
Can u change the case of this tecno phone
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 08, 2013
[quote author=ini4brandon][/quote]nice i will get intouch with u please follow me on nairaland
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by highbee028(m): 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2013
check out tecno d3.an android phone.nw. in town.
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Onosy: 9:53am On Jan 09, 2013
Onosy: Please the left hand side of the on screen keyboard of my Tecno T1 is not responding to touch...any ideal...

Any Help on the above quote?
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Muraj: 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2013
what are d specs of d Tecno D3 in full? pls anybody help
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by rekeson: 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2013
Onosy:

Any Help on the above quote?

Take it 2 any Tecno care center near u 4 screen replacement. Dat was how I did mine wen it developed a similar fault lyk urs
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Emmanuel6(m): 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2013
Plz wot is d curent price?
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by rekeson: 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2013
Emmanuel6: Plz wot is d curent price?

T1 is no longer supported by Tecno doh dey will still fix any fault it developes. Don't tink its still on sale
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Kamaye(m): 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2013
Muraj: what are d specs of d Tecno D3 in full? pls anybody help
the specs are almost the same with the N3 except that the D3 has front camera and a flash at the back but unlike the N3 and most androids the D3 lacks 3G network.
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2013
tecno n3 for sale
call 08163575351
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by ogatimon(m): 7:12pm On Jan 12, 2013
Kamaye: the specs are almost the same with the N3 except that the D3 has front camera and a flash at the back but unlike the N3 and most androids the D3 lacks 3G network.

show me pics and specs, full
Re: The New Android Dual SIM Tecno--tecno T1 by sfiea: 1:19am On Jan 13, 2013
@Brainrex Why u wanna sell ur N3? Also what phone are you gunning at?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Whatsapp Now Available On Nokia Asha Dual Sim Phones / Update Your Blackberry To Os 7.1 For The Best Ever Blackberry Experience / Samsung-Galaxy Tab2 VS Tecno-Phantom Pad N9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.