Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,774 members, 7,955,955 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:36 PM

Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) (25529 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK / Guidelines For Importing Goods Into Nigeria (clearing Your Goods) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) by itcshipping: 8:31pm On May 16, 2012
Contact us at ITC Shipping 516-596-8794 or sales@itcshippingusa.com.

We ship laptops all the time to Nigeria. We could also source the laptops as we have account with all the major electronic retailer here in the states. Give us a call.

Thanks
Mike
Re: Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) by Edobry: 1:48am On May 17, 2012
I have already started the laptop importation successfully from USA.But all i need now is the fastest way to market the products.So i will appreciate if those who have actually made the market to partner with me. call: 08090507881, 08034122464 ,email: envoytrack@yahoo.com
Re: Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 3:28am On May 17, 2012
Edobry: I have already started the laptop importation successfully from USA.But all i need now is the fastest way to market the products.So i will appreciate if those who have actually made the market to partner with me. call: 08090507881, 08034122464 ,email: envoytrack@yahoo.com

I'm happy for you and you can connect with me facebook by searching for Presegs Adesida and we will talk better on that.............
Re: Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) by davades(m): 4:35am On May 17, 2012
Edobry: I have already started the laptop importation successfully from USA.But all i need now is the fastest way to market the products.So i will appreciate if those who have actually made the market to partner with me. call: 08090507881, 08034122464 ,email: envoytrack@yahoo.com

Good, av gotten ur mail and av replied And accepted ur pin. I prefer we contact privately on mails And blackberry messenger!
Re: Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) by Royalemex(m): 12:02am On Jul 25, 2012
Pls i need a favour from you.i've not bought frm amazon before.can i use your myus address to get a $35 worth supplement,and get one later.pls.it cost to get one which i cant aford now.thank you

2 Likes

Re: Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) by Stocksourcing: 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2012
Great posts smiley

Don't forget looking in the UK for laptop. My company, Stock Sourcing sells to laptops for import to Nigeria and West Africa.

Always happy to help with advice on the best laptop to buy, shipping and tax issues.

Thanks.

Re: Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) by Ayobetzz: 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2012
i must say that i'm happy with dis topic. @sapnet,hw can one import from you people? I am highly interested in importing from amazon and dhgate as u pple said. Pls hw do i go abt it?
Re: Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) by osca123(m): 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2012
Stocksourcing: Great posts smiley

Don't forget looking in the UK for laptop. My company, Stock Sourcing sells to laptops for import to Nigeria and West Africa.

Always happy to help with advice on the best laptop to buy, shipping and tax issues.

Thanks.
pls send me details
on price and shipping cost to nigeria.
Re: Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) by afolabisegun(m): 7:57am On Dec 04, 2012
Learn How To start Importation Business read here for full details www.proinfomarketing.com/importation.htm
Re: Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) by guyANDROID1: 9:42am On Dec 04, 2012
afolabisegun: Learn How To start Importation Business read here for full details www.proinfomarketing.com/importation.htm
Guy leave this thread for business minded people and not a selfish soul like urs...u goto every thread and start derailing it with ur crap report on importation.Are u not tired of insult,many ppl have knw u here and they are nt ready to buy any ebook or do business with you...so guy sign out cuz u are on an Offside position
P.S: this thread is strictly for serious business minded people

1 Like

Re: Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) by guyANDROID1: 9:44am On Dec 04, 2012
Ehn let's I forget @legawealth, that MyUS site;will they still charge me for every goods I want to ship to nigeria after paying that $60 for 1 yr
Re: Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) by legalwealth(m): 9:47am On Dec 04, 2012
guy ANDROID: Ehn let's I forget @legawealth, that MyUS site;will they still charge me for every goods I want to ship to nigeria after paying that $60 for 1 yr

Yes!They will charge based on the weight of your package after re-packaging it for you.

The $60 is just for your mini box or let me say store created for you and your product.

You can as well checkout myamericanshipper.com
Re: Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) by guyANDROID1: 9:54am On Dec 04, 2012
legalwealth:

Yes!They will charge based on the weight of your package after re-packaging it for you.

The $60 is just for your mini box or let me say store created for you and your product.

Ok I will visit the site and try to digest their T and C
Re: Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) by legalwealth(m): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2012
guy ANDROID:
Ok I will visit the site and try to digest their T and C

Ok...I wish you the best...
Re: Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) by ciphoenix: 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2012
legalwealth:

Ok...I wish you the best...
i need to make a purchase from amazon.com. I'm getting only 1 laptop. Pls advice me on the best service to use
Re: Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 23, 2012
Nice thread...@ciphoenix
Re: Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) by afolabisegun(m): 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2012
Happy Sunday,

I will be holding a Live seminar in Lagos On Importation Business

Coming January 26. Please Make Sure You Dont Miss This Opportunity

I am Fully Loaded To Share With You Same Secret I have been Using To

Import My Cheap Products From China. I will also Teach You How To

Import From Usa Uk with or without A foreign Address.

I Have enough Testimonies already Loaded For You To Read.

I have Trained Over 150 Nigerians Making It Big Online

The Weak Part Of The Training Is I was Able To Reserve 10 more seats

for people on my list. and out of which only 35 seats available in the hall

12 people already registered only 23 left.

Come and learn, Let Me Teach You.

To Book Your Seat Click Here http://www.proinfomarketing.com/importation1.htm

see you there,

Your Business Coach.

Afolabi Segun

Re: Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) by ciphoenix: 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2012
ukservices: Nice thread...@ciphoenix and all, You can take a tour to www.jkbimmy.com buy from us directly or go to any of the adverts on our website(Amazon,Ebay etc) purchase your goods directly from the secured site. We can assist you with buying and delivery as well. We aim to be your competent and reliable partner in business.You may contact us for any assistance you may require.
i need to purchase the laptop from amazon.com. This is the link http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009AEPQDI/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1356371648&sr=8-1&pi=SL75 how much is your service charge and shipping?
Re: Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) by chemashie(m): 8:17am On Dec 25, 2012
legalwealth:

People should stop using all these US addresses, u can patronise naija ecommerce sites like uk2meonline, circuitatlantic etc.
Re: Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) by ciphoenix: 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
chemashie:
People should stop using all these US addresses, u can patronise naija ecommerce sites like uk2meonline, circuitatlantic etc.
how reliable is circuit atlantic?
Re: Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) by opewins: 3:58pm On Mar 09, 2013
My name is opewins, i'm a computer programmer. i have many soft wares currently running in many schools in the south west of this country. As a result, most of my clients, after established confident in me, believe that i can handle anything that relates to ICT in their schools. Most of them periodically asked me to supply laptops, desktops, cameras,memory cards and many more. I have ware houses in Lagos where i normally get most of these items from, but seeing this tread, i wont mind patronizing you. Just mail me what it takes to me through info@just4med.com, opewins@yahoo.com or info@opewinsng.com(08152738427). Expecting to hear from you as soon as possible
Re: Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) by dammykoga(m): 8:12am On Apr 29, 2013
Hello, Can I get a NEW HP LAPTOP @ 55k?... Not mini laptop pls.
Re: Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) by presegsADESIDA(m): 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2014
ciphoenix:
how reliable is circuit atlantic?

People seems to be complaining about their second company shippyme but can't say much on this their main company
Re: Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) by euwajeh(m): 9:52am On Oct 17, 2014
There are very reliable . i have used them for more than a year now.
presegsADESIDA:

People seems to be complaining about their second company shippyme but can't say much on this their main company
Re: Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) by euwajeh(m): 9:54am On Oct 17, 2014
If you want a cool,smart,affordable and easy shopping and shipping experience nothing comes close to shippyme.com.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Date Of Birth Be Changed,after Opening A Bank Account?? / My Experience With A Nigerian SAMPA Boy In Guangzhou, China / Forex Policy: Iberia Withdraws Services From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.