Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,094 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Make Money Writing Articles - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make Money Writing Articles (705 Views)

Are You Ready To Start Making $50+ *writing articles Only 30mins/day / You Can Make Money Writing Articles / Get To Know All The Sites You Can Make Money Writing Articles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money Writing Articles by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 3:42pm On May 10, 2012
Hello..............................

Make money into your PayPal account writing articles.

This is real as I'm not an article writer though but there a client of mine living in Osogbo that makes real money writing articles and we got to meet some months ago when he had been trying to receive payment with PayPal as he got my number from Google as the person that can solve that for him not knowing that

"nkan to n wa lo si Sokoto wa ni abe Sokoto re"

I just helped him to withdraw $64 with my paypal account 2 days ago and I've helped him to withdraw much before as I do pay him in Naira..........

It is real and get started with iwriter and freelancer cuz these are two sites he works with...........................
Re: Make Money Writing Articles by goldline76(m): 4:56pm On May 10, 2012
I do not know how you guys do it, but PayPal do not allow Nigerians to open an account with them. Now tell me, if I need one how do I go about it so that I can start this business of writing articles?
Re: Make Money Writing Articles by dapdoman(m): 5:20am On May 11, 2012
Yes,you can open a verified paypal account...call me on 08062273394 and get the ebook for FREE!!!!
GET other free ebooks at:getmyfreeinfos..com,also get my free report on MAKE MONEY DAILY INTO YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT...send free sms etc,visit my blog:http://makemoneyonlinesweatlessly..com
Re: Make Money Writing Articles by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 9:46pm On May 13, 2012
goldline76: I do not know how you guys do it, but PayPal do not allow Nigerians to open an account with them. Now tell me, if I need one how do I go about it so that I can start this business of writing articles?

You need to be very careful with paypal and it is not compulsory you have paypal account before you can be making money writing article.

You send your Paypal payment to my paypal account while I pay you in naira as I'm doing for this man.

If you are really serious about having paypal,check my signature for more discussions......Thanks
Re: Make Money Writing Articles by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 9:48pm On May 13, 2012
dapdoman: Yes,you can open a verified paypal account...call me on 08062273394 and get the ebook for FREE!!!!
GET other free ebooks at:getmyfreeinfos..com,also get my free report on MAKE MONEY DAILY INTO YOUR LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT...send free sms etc,visit my blog:http://makemoneyonlinesweatlessly..com

Stop wasting people money and do you have or can boast of a paypal that is verified and cannot be blocked by paypal.

Man,change your blog to domain plz for more credibility.ok?

(1) (Reply)

The Unique Hall Arena Which Is The Busstop For All Your Weddings,& Many More / Who Is Really Ready To Partner With Me On A Biz Dat Is 70% Completed? / Somebody Pls Tell Me How To Bcome Major Sell Of Lr By Buying From Lr Themself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.