Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,879 members, 7,838,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet (23670 Views)

Peter Mutharika Accuses T.B Joshua Of Giving A Fake Prophecy / Election Of Church Leaders By Voting: Is It Biblical? / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 14, 2012
tithe: T.B Joshua you are a blessing to the whole world, you go about healing the sick, delivering those that are oppressed of the devil and providing for the needy by the power of God. We love and appreciate you.

The Gate of hell can never prevail against your ministry.

Whatever gains people think they've gotten from TBJ is surely pyrrhic. The Devil gives u one item and takes two in return...do the math. A word is enough for the wise.

At this stage of our lives, do we need miracles to believe in God? Do we need outrageous prophecies to sway our path? What more can I say It appears ignorance is the order of the day.
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by ayomidefalaye(m): 7:43pm On May 14, 2012
Zimbabwe pastor u need deliverance and u that attack TB Joshua it is demons in u pls for god sake come for deliverance I will u a ticket
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by ayomidefalaye(m): 7:49pm On May 14, 2012
ayomide falaye: Zimbabwe pastor u need deliverance and u that attack TB Joshua it is demons in u pls for god sake come for deliverance I will u a ticket
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by Loveaflame(m): 10:40pm On May 14, 2012
I first saw Joshua on tv in 1994.I knew something wasnt right about him.But one thing I know all fraudsterr shall one day meet their waterloo.
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by Nobody: 7:38am On May 15, 2012
Truth, Tithe is just speaking like his father d devil
tithe: You are just speaking like your father.
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by Nobody: 7:43am On May 15, 2012
Not a coincidence at all. The devil is working day and night but God is almighty in TB Joshua's life. Sons and daughters of the devil know very well.
Ptolomeus: Expelled from Cameroon and now in Zimbabwe ... coincidence? Jealousy?
Joshua calls himself a "prophet" and says he is inspired by God ...
With this "alleged divine inspiration" Joshua predicted sports results (something ridiculous, inappropriate for anyone who claims to be profveeta of God). It is unethical for a true prophet, that kind of crap vaticine on behalf of God.
But let another subject even more serious.
In January 2012 Joshua told the world that if Argentina was president underwent surgery, she would die.
Joshua's word is despised around the world ... he does not exist as a prophet, even as a circus clown, so the president of Argentina underwent surgery, and the result was magnificent. Today, five months after surgery, the president of Argentina has a great health!
Joshua believed that thanks to the great distance that exists with Argentina, his "prophecy" would be forgotten, and his terrible mistake would be concealed. But here I estoyu, denouncing the fact that nobody can deny. Joshua falsely announced the death of a person. There are many more examples.
Such a fraud, it can be called "prophet"? That is an insult to the prophets.
It can be said that Joshua is inspired by God? That's a lot to underestimate God (heresy).
Cameroon and Zimbabwe begin the list, many other countries will drive out the fraud. It is a matter of jealousy.
Cameroon Bravo! Bravo Zimbabwe!
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by Azrau(m): 8:16am On May 15, 2012
God knows who is worshiping him.4 me i dont beleive dat dis man is man of God.
Re: Church Leaders In Zimbabwe Blacklist T.B Joshua, Calling Him A Fake Prophet by mytcollins: 1:33pm On May 19, 2012
In Africa, we call ourselves black and we are filled with black acts which is the major reason why we are still far behind in everything.I'm very sure if TB Joshua was a white man by now he will be celebrated all over the world even if its already happening.I only hear pple talk about the negatives of this man thereby hiding the positives which can neva be compared to any African legend both dead and alive.Cos our eyes are covered with darkness we fail to see our soul called religous leaders who have turned the church to a money manufacturing company,they build schools that their own members cannot afford,have airlines,private jet etc.For God sake whatever means TBJ has got his power let's encourage him to continue using it the way he has been doing afterall most of u critics still seek d witch doctors etc for illicit favours n still shout God.Let d man without jet but a helper to the helpless carry on pls

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Weirdest Testimony You Heard This Year? / Prophet Kumchacha: Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex Will End Up In Hell / Who Is A Lawful Captive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.