Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

How To Reclaim My Shares, Bonuses And Dividends - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Reclaim My Shares, Bonuses And Dividends (6573 Views)

How To Claim My Shares Dividend / How Do I Sell My Shares? / GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

How To Reclaim My Shares, Bonuses And Dividends by desperateinvest: 12:20am On May 11, 2012
I bought some tens of thousands of First Bank of Nigeria Plc shares in 2007. I live outside Nigeria and have not been home since then.
The postal box where my letters used to go to have been closed since early 2008. I don't know how to reclaim my shares when I get home.

I fear that I may lose my shares, dividends and all the bonus issues through the years up to this year.

Anyone with similar experiences? Please help!
Re: How To Reclaim My Shares, Bonuses And Dividends by desperateinvest: 12:25am On May 11, 2012
I never even collected the original certificates. I only have receipts for purchasing them during the public offering.
Now, I will travel home soon and I want to know how to go about reclaiming my share certificates and all the bonus issues and dividends.
Any help with valuable info is welcome.
Thanks!
Re: How To Reclaim My Shares, Bonuses And Dividends by feelamong(m): 10:49am On May 11, 2012
desperateinvest: I never even collected the original certificates. I only have receipts for purchasing them during the public offering.
Now, I will travel home soon and I want to know how to go about reclaiming my share certificates and all the bonus issues and dividends.
Any help with valuable info is welcome.
Thanks!

Are you back in naija? If yes just take a visit to First Registrar Ltd at Iganmu Lagos and you will fill some forms and Viola!!!! All ur bonus shares and unclaimed divided warrants will be given to you.

make sure that you go with an ID (Drivers licence/Int'l Passoprt) and also go with proof of purchase for those shares..
Re: How To Reclaim My Shares, Bonuses And Dividends by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 11, 2012
If u aren't around u could contact them by email.u could write for a change of address and non reciept of dividend and certificate.if your signature is regular,they would be sent to dat address even before u arrive nigeria.but if the certificate is lost intransit u have to fill an indemity form which will be signed by a stockbroker.frist tin frist send them the mail let's hear the reply.the email add is info@firstregistrarsnigeria.com
Re: How To Reclaim My Shares, Bonuses And Dividends by blueheart(m): 12:10pm On May 12, 2012
plz, what abt for Skye bank? Hw do one reclaim dividends, just like d poster's, d p.o.box is closed. Thks
Re: How To Reclaim My Shares, Bonuses And Dividends by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 12, 2012
Well they hardly reply their mail but I can help u collect it.my email add is eizabeth60@yahoo.co.uk

Binary Options Trial Signals / Pls How Real Is Antminer S9 / Offshore Investment In Fixed Income Market Now $12bn