Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Industrial Training Jobs In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Industrial Training Jobs In Lagos (1347 Views)

Andela: Bootcamp Training | Jobs Whatsapp Group / Have You Benefited From Graduate Training Jobs / Computer Science Students Need Industrial Training Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Training Jobs In Lagos by ace4luv69(m): 2:30am On May 11, 2012
Hi ma fellow nairalanders, it has been discovered that as industrious as lagos can be, the rate of industrial training(I.T) jobs for those in the commercial sector(e.g Accountany, Banking &finance, etc) is rapidly declining and this is not because the students are not willing to work and learn but because most of these big companies prefer familiarity to work efficiency, experience and effectiveness and also lack of information on how and where to get these jobs. I am not saying it is bad to claim familiarity but to cut the long story short all i am trying to say in essence is that if you have any means of informing the students on where and where we can go to in order to be employed for industrial training especially in the commercial sector, please share the information with the house because as they say "IGNORANCE IS NOT AN EXCUSE" Thanks in advance. Keep us informed.

(1) (Reply)

Inec Recruitment / Telepoint / Jobberman Job FAIR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.