Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Mohits Disintegration – The Hype, The Hope And The Fallout - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohits Disintegration – The Hype, The Hope And The Fallout (697 Views)

Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype / Mohits Destroyed My Wedding Plan – D'banj / Rise And Rise Of Dbanj And Don Jazzy -the Fallout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mohits Disintegration – The Hype, The Hope And The Fallout by vowiski(m): 4:25am On May 11, 2012
Let me start by saying that it is always interesting to see how something (Mohits) with so much hype or hope surrounding it to suddenly fall in an unforeseen pit of embarrassment, regret, despair and pessimism.

You see it in sports when a team like F.C Barcelona enters into a match and are labeled as the favorite only to fall in a shattering loss (ask those Chelsea fans, even though they are the most arrogant, I am pretty sure they can explain better). You see it in politics when a candidate has the best campaign than any other candidate but fails destructively. Today, Mohits has collapsed, it has gone into oblivion, it existence has been unceremoniously terminated and many people can’t cope with it, they simply won’t face reality.

Continue Reading

(1) (Reply)

(NEWS) Teju Babyface Toquit Bachelorhood Onseptember 1, 2012. / Beyonce Buys Jay Z Wrist Watch Worth $3 Million On His Birthday / Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Welcome Baby Girl 'aliona'!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.