Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Hi - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hi (839 Views)

Hi. / Hi, Am Just Curious To Find Out / HI GUYS! What Do You All Think About Indians?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hi by udezij(m): 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2007
How can one travel to phillipines
Re: Hi by jacq(f): 2:32pm On Nov 14, 2007
Maybe u can apply for a pilipines visa that is a start.
i know alot of pilipine pple wo wants to get out of their country and u want to go there.
Re: Hi by udezij(m): 3:27pm On Nov 14, 2007
jacq:

Maybe u can apply for a pilipines visa that is a start.
i know alot of pilipine people wo wants to get out of their country and u want to go there.

Hi is just to visit,i love to visit other countries.Any way am studying in UK.Can you tell me which other nice countries can one visit

(1) (Reply)

Shock Baton: Why I Will Never Argue With Them Crazy Cops (security) / Travel Logistics To Jos / Please Help Need Pictures Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.