Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Bold 9700 Not Connecting To BB Server (not Pinging) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bold 9700 Not Connecting To BB Server (not Pinging) (1529 Views)

How Can I Change The Imei No. Of My Tecno P9 Mini Pad Android V4.4.2 To BB Imei? / Apart From Pinging: What Else Do You Do With BlackBerry? / How To Stop Whatsapp From Connecting To The Internet All The Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bold 9700 Not Connecting To BB Server (not Pinging) by emynem05(m): 4:03pm On May 11, 2012
Plz i need some help here
After downgrading my bold 2 (9700) back to os5, it gets network but does not get capital EDGE or 3G. So its does not connect to blackberry server. I can't ping or do anyblackberry stuffs aside from normal calls and texts. Dere is noffin in the fones service book so i fink that wia d prob is, i hav called mtn and even etisalat for dem to help me send the service book but to no avail. Plz if any1 knws hw to do it manually or from the internet plz share it and possible links. My phone and BIS is wasting i beg u.

(1) (Reply)

Bold 5 Issues / Is Your Smartphone Without Micro SD Card Slot, See The Solution For You / INFINIX Releases Smart Watch Codenamed X-BAND XB01 - See Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.