Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Wow!!! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wow!!! (664 Views)

Wow.......one Awful Experience I Had With The Atm In Dis Country / Wow! Quickly Rush And Grap All These Xmas Bonuses B4 Someone Else Gets It Today! / Wow!so It Is True That One Can Make Cool Cash While On Facebook?check Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow!!! by hypergig(m): 10:40pm On May 11, 2012
She had boobs the size of hefty books nd she's so cute she will definitely make ur heart mute. Have got no clue if am worth her shoes cz she's way too cul. She's divine nd maybe six feet high nd definitely nt my type. She's my dream girl nd yet she's a big girl.. Didn't even take note of me when i yelled......i gex sh3's way past my level even when it's past eleven or beta still quarter to seven..cz she's a wreck like nine'eleven.

(1) (Reply)

Encouragement/fans To Poem / Please Contribute To A Thread On Nigerian Culture, & Family Story Books Online / Post Any Naija Local Proverbs N Wise Words You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.