Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

The Bests Of Bin Gbagbo Volume 1 (remix Of My Early Works) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Bests Of Bin Gbagbo Volume 1 (remix Of My Early Works) (2519 Views)

Bests Of BG . ..XMAS SPECIAL!! / The Return Of Bin Gbagbo. . .. . .. / BIN GBAGBO'S JOKES LIBRARY!!! 200 JOKES UPDATED SO FAR! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bests Of Bin Gbagbo Volume 1 (remix Of My Early Works) by bingbagbo(m): 11:09am On May 12, 2012
THE BOSOMS

A man was about returning home to nigeria after a long spell in america so decided to shop for his wife back in nigeria.he got to the bra stands and could not recall the wife's bra size.the following ensued between him and MISS JANE the bra seller.
MISS JANE:What do your wife's bRREAST look like?
MAN:cant really, ?
MISS JANE:OK, are they like oranges?
MAN:no
MISS JANE:Pawpaw?
MAN:no
MISS JANE:Sugar cain?
MAN:haba! no no no no no no no!
MISS JANE:Eggs?
MAN:yes, yes exactly!. . . .
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
MAN:but fried! grin

INSIDE THE PUBLIC TOILET

A man was at the public toilet sruggling just to drop a single SHITTZ after some 26 minutes.a hausa man entered and in no time was through with dropping 15 moist catridges of black shittz and was about to leave when the first man still struggling asked; ''oga, wetin be your secret? u nor dey waste time at all?"
the hausa man in anger replied "your mama be my secret eedioott!!! enemy of progress!!! angry"

THE INTERVIEW

Chukwuma attended a US VISA interview and was simply asked to come out with a sentence with the words GREEN, PINK and YELLOW.After minutes of thoughts, he set off,
'' I WAS IN MY OFFICE ONE DAY AND HEARD MY TELEPHONE RINGING, ''GREEN-GREEN'', I WENT TO '' PINK'' IT, AND I SAID ''YELLOW,YELLOW''.

the interviewer had fit grin grin

I NEED YOUR HELP

I have noticed this problem for quite sometime now and it is really a huge thorn in my nice flesh.please i need your help, suggestions, donations, medications and ideas.i am even shy to tell you, please dont tell anybody okay? promise! are you sure you wont tell anybody?cross your heart?
OKAY,

ANYTIME I FART, IT SMELLS SOOOOOOOOOO BAD angry
AM I NORMAL? embarassed
TXT YOUR DONATIONS TO MTN SHORTCODE 419, THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

THE WET DREAM
. . . so i veered onto the main road and sped away from the robbers, the police at the barrier stopped me but my foot would not leave the accelerator.it was my first time ever driving my family in my new pegeout 505 and was charged on by my kids constant meloduous chants; ''go daddy, go daddy, go daddy, " grin.i was driving at the highest speed and overtook all vehicles ahead of me, turning left and right, I was so proud of my self only to hear that usual irritating voice of my wife again saying, '' wake up you silly drunk!''. I woke up to find myself on the W.C moving my arms and feets left right and centre.It was all a dream.
I didnt own even a bicycle then grin

THE SUICIDE

PASTOR JONES SAW HELEN SQUATTING UNDER A SHORT TREE WITH A ROPE TIED AROUND HER WAIST LOOSELY.'' WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE WITH A ROPE AROUND YOUR WAIST?'' ASKED PASTOR JONES.''I AM FED UP WITH LIFE, SO I AM COMMITTING SUICIDE'', REPLIED HELEN, (PASTOR JONES WONDERED FOR A WHILE)
'', SO WHY DONT YOU CLIMB UP THE TREE AND TIE THE ROPE AROUND YOUR NECK TIGHTLY?''ASKED PASTOR JONES.''I ALMOST DIED WHEN I TRIED THAT YESTERDAY, ''REPLIED HELEN

PASTOR JONES FAINTED grin

THE CLASSROOM

TEACHER:Good ''moaning'' class!

CLASS:Good ''moaning'' sah!

TEACHER:Good, today we are going to learn about birds, and note that birds are animals that have wings and can fly, is that clear?

CLASS:Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees sah!

TEACHER:Class, now based on the definition of a bird, give an example each, (hands go up)*teacher calls Ike,

IKE:Angel Gabriel sah! sah him get wings and can fly

TEACHER:This is blasphemy Ike, keep standing! yees, Daniel.

DANIEL:Sir, er, er , Guinea fowl

TEACHER:Good! Obinna?

OBINNA:Sah, Nigeria penalty!

TEACHER: Class, you may go out of break, angry angry

JAMB

1. DO snakes have kitty? grin

A)YES B)NO C)NONE OF THESE D)BOTH

THE FLIGHT

A pastor , a schoolboy and a lawyer won awards for excelling in their various disciplines and were flown to England to spend three weeks.On their way back to Nigeria, the Pilot detected a serious fault on the plane, so announced to the three, that there were only three parachutes on the plane, but he(the pilot) was taking one as the plane would crash in five minutes.Soon, the pilot and the lawyer had left the plane, meaning there was only one parachute left,.the ff ensued between the pastor and the schoolboy up on the plane:

PASTOR:Youngman, you know i am a man of God, and that i am heaven bound, so let me die okay? just save yourself with the last parachute,,,,

SCHOOLBOY:NO! you wont die as there are two parachutes here.

PASTOR:how?

SCHOOLBOY:The lawyer went down with my schoolbag grin

THIS REMIX ALBUM IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY "I DONT CARE RECORDS INTERNATIONAL"

WATCH OUT FOR BEST OF BIN GBAGBO(BG) VOLUME TWO.

THANKS FOR SEEING . . .

BUSH PIG!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: The Bests Of Bin Gbagbo Volume 1 (remix Of My Early Works) by bingbagbo(m): 5:46am On Jun 07, 2012
angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Bests Of Bin Gbagbo Volume 1 (remix Of My Early Works) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 07, 2012
[s][/s]
Re: The Bests Of Bin Gbagbo Volume 1 (remix Of My Early Works) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 07, 2012
[s][/s]Nice one dustbin
Re: The Bests Of Bin Gbagbo Volume 1 (remix Of My Early Works) by Henley96: 9:02am On Jun 07, 2012
Re: The Bests Of Bin Gbagbo Volume 1 (remix Of My Early Works) by bingbagbo(m): 4:54pm On Jun 09, 2012
^^

angry
Re: The Bests Of Bin Gbagbo Volume 1 (remix Of My Early Works) by bright007(f): 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2012
Is dat really booqee?
Re: The Bests Of Bin Gbagbo Volume 1 (remix Of My Early Works) by Ruqaya(f): 8:56am On Jun 10, 2012
No condition is permanent eh?
Bin, funny jokes bt still a kid
Re: The Bests Of Bin Gbagbo Volume 1 (remix Of My Early Works) by bingbagbo(m): 10:51am On Jun 10, 2012
Ruqaya: No condition is permanent eh?

okay if u say i am a kid, come spend a night with me. . .i go show u well say. . .monkey no be man!!

*errects very hard* angry
Ruqaya: No condition is permanent eh?

okay if u say i am a kid, come spend a night with me. . .i go show u well say. . .monkey no be man!!

*errects very hard*
Re: The Bests Of Bin Gbagbo Volume 1 (remix Of My Early Works) by bunmioguns(m): 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2012
JOKES GRADING: A

Remark: 10 nights wit Ruqayah
Re: The Bests Of Bin Gbagbo Volume 1 (remix Of My Early Works) by Ajibel(m): 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Bests Of Bin Gbagbo Volume 1 (remix Of My Early Works) by sutoboy(m): 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2012
cry
Re: The Bests Of Bin Gbagbo Volume 1 (remix Of My Early Works) by bingbagbo(m): 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2012
sutoboy: cry

your momma die?? angry
sutoboy: cry

your momma die??
Re: The Bests Of Bin Gbagbo Volume 1 (remix Of My Early Works) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2012
For someone who claims he creates his own joke. Some of ur jokes are copy and paste! Ok?! I've seen few of them b4. though some are funny
Now as for dat picture, Why dyu have to upload ur girlfriend's picture on NL?? Don't u have regards for her? Anyway i'm happy u've got such a wife, at least she's still beautiful dan you.....cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bests Of Bin Gbagbo Volume 1 (remix Of My Early Works) by bingbagbo(m): 7:04am On Jul 02, 2012
[quote author=booqee]For someone who claims he creates his own joke. Some of ur jokes are copy and paste! Ok?! I've seen few of them b4. though some are funny
Now as for dat picture, Why dyu have to upload ur girlfriend's picture on NL?? Don't u have regards for her? Anyway i'm happy u've got such a wife, at least she's still beautiful dan you.....cheers! [

quit pretending, that's you! angry[quote author=booqee]For someone who claims he creates his own joke. Some of ur jokes are copy and paste! Ok?! I've seen few of them b4. though some are funny
Now as for dat picture, Why dyu have to upload ur girlfriend's picture on NL?? Don't u have regards for her? Anyway i'm happy u've got such a wife, at least she's still beautiful dan you.....cheers! [

quit pretending, that's you!
Re: The Bests Of Bin Gbagbo Volume 1 (remix Of My Early Works) by bingbagbo(m): 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

blast from the past
Re: The Bests Of Bin Gbagbo Volume 1 (remix Of My Early Works) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2012
Blast from d past ko... undecided abeg go joor! the thread don go jare. I wonder why u wont let sleeping threads lie.
Re: The Bests Of Bin Gbagbo Volume 1 (remix Of My Early Works) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2012
booqee: Blast from d past ko... undecided abeg go joor! the thread don go jare. I wonder why u wont let sleeping threads lie.

laughing in chinko style
cheesy cheesy
Re: The Bests Of Bin Gbagbo Volume 1 (remix Of My Early Works) by bingbagbo(m): 7:52pm On Sep 07, 2012
booqee: Blast from d past ko... undecided abeg go joor! the thread don go jare. I wonder why u wont let sleeping threads lie.

witch!!! angry[
Re: The Bests Of Bin Gbagbo Volume 1 (remix Of My Early Works) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2012
bin gbagbo:

witch!!! angry[

wizard!!! angry[
Re: The Bests Of Bin Gbagbo Volume 1 (remix Of My Early Works) by Danoko: 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2012
Nice jokes xpecially dat of d pastor n school boy but mak u try somtin funier, kpakororo.
Re: The Bests Of Bin Gbagbo Volume 1 (remix Of My Early Works) by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 08, 2012
Rotfl
Re: The Bests Of Bin Gbagbo Volume 1 (remix Of My Early Works) by larride(m): 8:25pm On Sep 08, 2012
NICE ONE HON. GBAGBO
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Bests Of Bin Gbagbo Volume 1 (remix Of My Early Works) by Itzurgalvivian(f): 7:44pm On Sep 20, 2013
[quote author=bin gbagbo][/quote]hehehehehehehe.....did i jst laf
Re: The Bests Of Bin Gbagbo Volume 1 (remix Of My Early Works) by bingbagbo(m): 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
Blast from the past

(1) (Reply)

Just Crazy[and Funny] / Funniest Jokes On Tiwa Savage/tee Billz Saga (see Tweets) / Computer Joke ... hard-disk woman : remembers u forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.