Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Php Extensions...i Need Help! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Php Extensions...i Need Help! (872 Views)

5-super Useful And Lightweight Chrome Extensions For Python Coding / Removal Of Invalid Extensions / Managed Extensions for C++. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Php Extensions...i Need Help! by wisepluto(m): 5:46pm On May 12, 2012
Although, am new to Php. I enjoy writing codes with it. I need assistance in gaining access to phpmyadmin, each time click on phpmyadmin from localhost, it tells me that Phpextensions not found. I have even installed a different wamp server still to no avail. This has indeed delayed my progress in working with mysql. I honestly need sane suggestions and advice on how best to get above this. Tnx.
Re: Php Extensions...i Need Help! by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 12, 2012
you have to be specific on which PHP extension however luckily you use Wamp so left click and select the extension,but you have to specify which extension is needed to be on.

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On Oracle 11g / Market Samurai- One Of Oldest And Best SEO And Keyword Research Tool. / Social Media Widget Feature On A Phpbb Forum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.