Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,756 members, 7,955,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:38 PM

Was This A Miracle? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was This A Miracle? (1021 Views)

Shocking Photos Of What A Pastor Did To A Miracle-Seeking Woman / Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate / Let's Be Honest, Who Has Ever Experienced A Miracle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was This A Miracle? by thehomer: 6:28pm On May 12, 2012
AP:
[size=14pt]Egypt funeral turns happy after dead man awakes[/size]

LUXOR, Egypt (AP) — The funeral of a 28 year-old waiter in southern Egypt turned into a celebration when he woke up after being declared dead.

Hospital officials had pronounced dead Hamdi Hafez al-Nubi, who came from the village of Naga al-Simman in the southern province of Luxor, after he suffered a heart attack while working.

His family says grieving relatives took him home and, according to Islamic tradition, washed his body and prepared him for burial Friday evening.

A doctor sent to sign the death certificate found it strange that his body was warm. At closer observation she discovered he was still alive.

His mother fainted upon hearing the good news.

With the doctor's assistance, both al-Nubi and his mother were awakened and soon were celebrating with guests.
Source: http://news.yahoo.com/egypt-funeral-turns-happy-dead-man-awakes-125417479.html

Please can any one tell me if this was an Islamic miracle?

1 Like

Re: Was This A Miracle? by ea7(m): 6:43pm On May 12, 2012
nah, he was mispronounced, it happens.
I'd like to see a beheaded man come back to life.
Re: Was This A Miracle? by rastamouse: 6:53pm On May 12, 2012
ea7: nah, he was mispronounced, it happens.
I'd like to see a beheaded man come back to life.

Read the Bible and you will know about dead bones coming back to life. GOD can do more than restoring life into a beheaded man!
Re: Was This A Miracle? by Callotti: 6:59pm On May 12, 2012
LOL!!!!
Re: Was This A Miracle? by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 12, 2012
rastamouse:

Read the Bible and you will know about dead bones coming back to life. GOD can do more than restoring life into a beheaded man!
undecidedna wa..
Re: Was This A Miracle? by rastamouse: 7:08pm On May 12, 2012
musKeeto:
undecidedna wa..

Muskeeto koraaaaa what? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Was This A Miracle? by ea7(m): 7:43pm On May 12, 2012
rastamouse:

read naruto and you will see mass resurrection, in bleach you even see afterlife, brooke is a talking skeleton. I dont need fiction, gimme some real life.
Re: Was This A Miracle? by thehomer: 9:41pm On May 12, 2012
rastamouse:

Are you sure about God restoring life to a decapitated person?
Re: Was This A Miracle? by rastamouse: 10:01pm On May 12, 2012
thehomer:

Are you sure about God restoring life to a decapitated person?

I never said GOD will, I said GOD can

(1) (Reply)

Sin Against The Holyspirit Is Not Forgiven / Google And Israel Put The Dead Sea Scrolls Online For Anyone To View / What I Saw About The Year 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.