Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,947 members, 7,828,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Doctors, Whats Your Take On GNLD Products? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors, Whats Your Take On GNLD Products? (1250 Views)

GNLD Products For Staphylococcus / Gnld Products / Gnld Products Are Expensive But Reliable.chek Here 4 Yur Health Probs And Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors, Whats Your Take On GNLD Products? by ayox2003: 7:15pm On May 12, 2012
Are those drugs really good? What if one takes them in large quantities as prescribed by their agents? Like nice tablets three times daily...27 per day.
Re: Doctors, Whats Your Take On GNLD Products? by GreenHC: 9:32am On May 20, 2012
hello, my name is Aishatu Abdullahi Adamu, i am not a doctor, but i know alot about the likes of GNLD products, they are food supplements, they are products that contain those elements that are lacking in our body, so as much as u consume them, the better for u, most times, diseases come to our body because our system is weak as a result of lack of nutrients, vitamins and minerals to keep our immune system in balance, so taking the supplement, your body becomes stronger and your healing nature will be activated. i am also a distributor on GBG products, its a vitamin and mineral supplements, its very good to prevent and cure many diseases, so its good to lay ur hands on them, for more information, you can go to www.onlyatgbg.com/aaishatu if you want more information you cn call 08032798611, i can send ur product any were u are in the country.

(1) (Reply)

Pl / What Causes A Blister/pain Spot To Appear On The Corner Of Lower Lip / 8 Healthy Benefits Of Consuming Alcohols

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.