Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Big Brother Stargame Thread : The Big And Mighty Housemates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Big Brother Stargame Thread : The Big And Mighty Housemates (1636 Views)

Pictures From Former Big Brother Housemates, Pokello And Elikem 's Wedding / Photos: D'banj Looking Stylish As He Dines With BBA Housemates / Big Brother Africa Season 9 Set To Feature Housemates From Previous Seasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Stargame Thread : The Big And Mighty Housemates by ambrosini593(m): 8:46pm On May 12, 2012
Big Brother Star Game kicked off last sunday night with a big bang! From celebrities to uber hot Downville housemates and a performance by American star J Cole, it was definitely a star- bright beginning for the new season of Big Brother Africa seven celebrity housemates entered upville and are considered the vip`s of the set-up. They`re living the life that the Downville housemates need to aspire to. This year, the contestants are divided into two groups, namely the Vips and the wannabes. The Vips have been. Put into the snazzy upville house while the wannabes are in the not-so-snazzy Downville House. This year`s Housemates are from Nigeria, Bostwana, Angola, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Namibia, Sierre Lone, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe. CHRIS Age: 25, Nigeria. Fashion designer Chris is single and has a degree in Human Kinetics. He entered Big Brother star game. Because he think the house is fun. He is looking forward to partnering with fellow Nigeria Ola because he is one of the Funniest individuals I have come across and I think we share the same sense of humor. BBA STAR GAME CONTESTANTS. Lady May Age: 25. Namibia. Lady May is an award-winning musician who can` t wait to have Africa eyes on her 24/7 on Big Brother Stargame. She sums up what viewers can expect from her in one word “excitment”. Mampi Age: 25. Zambia. Zambian R&B star Mampi has made her intentions for Big Brother star game clear: noting will stop me from getting what belongs to me. Prezzo Age: 32. Kenya. Musician Prezzo was inspired to enter Big Brother Star game because he sees it as a great challenge he says he is looking forward to being on Africa`s Tv screen 24/7 because he lives attention

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Don Jazzy Family Dinner / "Who Says I Am Being Delayed".....nollywood Actress Nse Ikpe Etim On Marriage / Genevieve Nnaji Attends Beyonce's Mrscarter Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.