Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

West Bromwich Albion Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 12th May 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / West Bromwich Albion Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 12th May 2012 (7821 Views)

Poll: Who Wins This Match?

West Brom: 0% (0 votes)
Arsenal: 100% (15 votes)
Draw: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 / Manchester City Vs QPR (3- 2) On Sunday 13th May 2012 / FA Cup Final: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 5th May 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 12th May 2012 by Yorisb: 5:20pm On May 13, 2012
ADA---ADA:

yes ohhhhhh , but i hate man u with passion sha, they PDP is too much , so man city is bettergrin grin

You're not alone in that thought, I assure u! grin
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 12th May 2012 by KayDee4: 5:21pm On May 13, 2012
fredoooooo: MUKI . Nasri and clichy saying hi with the cup from the etihad grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

fawk them grin grin grin
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 12th May 2012 by fredoooooo: 5:48pm On May 13, 2012
Kay-Dee:

fawk them grin grin grin

HAHAHAHAHA dont u like it ? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy arsenal fans SMH
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 12th May 2012 by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 13, 2012
Kay-Dee:

fawk them grin grin grin

+1000 grin grin grin grin
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 12th May 2012 by fredoooooo: 6:27pm On May 13, 2012
naijababe:

+1000 grin grin grin grin

another 0ne grin grin grin
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 12th May 2012 by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 13, 2012
fredoooooo:

another 0ne grin grin grin

Who cares about that oloshi anywayz, we'll see what he says when we win the league next season tongue
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 12th May 2012 by jamace(m): 7:42pm On May 13, 2012
Up Arsenal!!!!!! grin
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 12th May 2012 by fredoooooo: 7:48pm On May 13, 2012
naijababe:

Who cares about that oloshi anywayz, we'll see what he says when we win the league next season tongue

emirate cup u mean grin grin grin grin

how can that be possible ,when ur one man team ( van persie ) has a 70 million bid from juventus . i'm not sure if your economics professor will not agree to that fee , i forsee another tropyless season grin grin grin grin
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 12th May 2012 by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 13, 2012
fredoooooo:

emirate cup u mean grin grin grin grin

how can that be possible ,when ur one man team ( van persie ) has a 70 million bid from juventus . i'm not sure if your economics professor ont agree to that fee , i forsee another tropyless season grin grin grin grin

Haterz can permutate all they want, RVP ain't going no where wink
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 12th May 2012 by fredoooooo: 7:50pm On May 13, 2012
naijababe:

Haterz can permutate all they want, RVP ain't going no where wink

hahhahahaha i'm waiting grin grin grin grin grin , by this time next season , you will be against rvp just because he left arsenal , i know that already grin grin grin
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 12th May 2012 by mandsignal(m): 10:55pm On May 13, 2012
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 12th May 2012 by mukina2: 11:55pm On May 13, 2012
sorry people my internet decide to dance jackie chan for me grin

maybe it felt sorry for me , cuz i was mega super tensed grin that 2 -2 goal make me cry wella grin grin

when the 4th official came with 5 mins extra time and spuds match was over cry hahahahaha I kept thinking of the norwich match cry

phew feels goood great greatest to finish above spuds ! smiley

my yaya win.

btw nasri is still a goat, can you believe the sheep.

'i made the right choice, blah bah'
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 12th May 2012 by yokiti: 12:49am On May 14, 2012
THANK GOD for today's victory over Westbrom that gauranteed Arsenal's 3rd place position in 2011/ 2012 season...
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 12th May 2012 by CyberG: 1:17am On May 14, 2012
Imagine that Wenger had NOT no made initally stupid decisions of playing young, inexperienced and cheap players, where would Arsenal be today? We came back from the rock bottom at the beginning of the season to 3rd, but was all the stress worth it? If Arsenal had not been totally destroyed by United at the beginning in that 8-2 loss, you bet he would not have bought some of the players that have helped: Arteta, Mertesacker, Santos and a couple more. Today, he was clutching Rice who would not be there next season but he could have spared himself and everyone all the hassle if he continually made a balance of experienced, older players and young ones rather than the ~21-23 average player of age of the last couple of seasons. If he had been able to keep Fabregas and Nasri, coupled with Rosicky's resurgence, Vermallen's renewed fitness this season, VPersie's goal scoring consistency coupled with Ox's revelation, Arsenal might actually be at the top of the league or could have been in the last couple of seasons.

I hope he doesn't do stupid things in the next season by not investing money in players that can challenge for the title. Only a strong, more experienced and consistent team can win the League or Champion's League otherwise, how does he expect to beat Chelsea, Man U, City consistently or Barcelona in the Champion's League? I hope the best for Arsenal next season but Wenger must make the right decisions!
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 12th May 2012 by ekeroyal(m): 7:08am On May 14, 2012
Finally we mad it --->phew! Now we can look up to next season with confidence, am sure all the directors & managers @ Emirates have learned there lessons and must do the needful before the beginning of next season.

Anyways "VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT"
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 12th May 2012 by Canisma(m): 8:19am On May 14, 2012
CyberG: Imagine that Wenger had NOT no made initally stupid decisions of playing young, inexperienced and cheap players, where would Arsenal be today? We came back from the rock bottom at the beginning of the season to 3rd, but was all the stress worth it? If Arsenal had not been totally destroyed by United at the beginning in that 8-2 loss, you bet he would not have bought some of the players that have helped: Arteta, Mertesacker, Santos and a couple more. Today, he was clutching Rice who would not be there next season but he could have spared himself and everyone all the hassle if he continually made a balance of experienced, older players and young ones rather than the ~21-23 average player of age of the last couple of seasons. If he had been able to keep Fabregas and Nasri, coupled with Rosicky's resurgence, Vermallen's renewed fitness this season, VPersie's goal scoring consistency coupled with Ox's revelation, Arsenal might actually be at the top of the league or could have been in the last couple of seasons.

I hope he doesn't do stupid things in the next season by not investing money in players that can challenge for the title. Only a strong, more experienced and consistent team can win the League or Champion's League otherwise, how does he expect to beat Chelsea, Man U, City consistently or Barcelona in the Champion's League? I hope the best for Arsenal next season but Wenger must make the right decisions!
Nice one.
But unfortunately, Van Persie is leaving Arsenal.
All those blabbing by Wenger was calm nerves in order to ensure that they secure 3rd place.
Podolski is their replacement of Van Persie. They know it and he knows it too.
IF YOU DOUBT IT, CAN YOU TELL ME THAT ARSENAL WOULD IN THEIR LIVES PAY VP £150,000 ? Impossible !
Our Arsenal however would better next season. With wilshere, lets see how many matches Ramsey would play next season.
GUNNERS 4 LIFE.
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 12th May 2012 by BSF: 10:46am On May 14, 2012
Canisma:
Nice one.
But unfortunately, Van Persie is leaving Arsenal.
All those blabbing by Wenger was calm nerves in order to ensure that they secure 3rd place.
Podolski is their replacement of Van Persie. They know it and he knows it too.
IF YOU DOUBT IT, CAN YOU TELL ME THAT ARSENAL WOULD IN THEIR LIVES PAY VP £150,000 ? Impossible !
Our Arsenal however would better next season. With wilshere, lets see how many matches Ramsey would play next season.
GUNNERS 4 LIFE.

^^^^
Podolski is their replacement of Van Persie. They know it and he knows it too. Seconded
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 12th May 2012 by ekeroyal(m): 11:31am On May 14, 2012
^^what's he speaking?
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 12th May 2012 by pazienza(m): 6:51pm On May 14, 2012
Latin? Hehe!
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 12th May 2012 by 1025: 8:30pm On May 14, 2012
at arsenal, the celebration of top four finish every season is the beginning of wisdom. carling cup, fa cup and epl are all things of the past yet in wenger we have the best coach of our time and a professor while those who win trophies are uninformed coaches.
is arsenal still young gunners or old gunners now? obi is a boy was book my father read while he was in primary school but after 70 years, obi is still a boy. my question is, why won't obi be a man?
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 12th May 2012 by dont8(m): 8:32am On May 15, 2012
1025: at arsenal, the celebration of top four finish every season is the beginning of wisdom. carling cup, fa cup and epl are all things of the past yet in wenger we have the best coach of our time and a professor while those who win trophies are uninformed coaches.
is arsenal still young gunners or old gunners now? obi is a boy was book my father read while he was in primary school but after 70 years, obi is still a boy. my question is, why won't obi be a man?
Your father at 70 is a boy to the likes of Methusela and co, huh! Up gunners, let's do it again next season albeit 'trophiesful'.
Re: West Bromwich Albion Vs Arsenal (2 - 3) On 12th May 2012 by mbaemeka(m): 12:01pm On May 15, 2012
^^^ 1025

Winning the league title is usually commensurate with spending hard currency and in that toll wenger is head and shoulders above every other manager. Only Jurgen Klopp of Borussia dortmund would come a distant pluto- earth distance close.
It doesnt go without saying that the excuse of "young lads" has been overplayed and monsiuer would need to step up his game. But successful managers like Mou, Fergie and now Mancini had to spend money to reach this level of success.

Barcelona- Highest paid sport men in world football(also sports by extension)
R/Madrid- Most expensive team
Mancity- need i say more
Utd- spent £20mill on Young, 16 on Jones, 18 on De gea. . . you must spend my brother!

Thats why i am imploring wenger to do same now with the logic that with this bit part ensamble of players and a third placed finish (19pts! behind the champs) he can add a few good players to even the points and then hope on Managerial prowess and mind games to nick it over the others. Hell liverpool spent 100 million and they got only the carling cup. Is that an apposite return on investment?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liverpool 6 Derby 0 / Luiz Suarez Banned For 8 Matches For Insulting Evra / Europa League: Athletic Bilbao Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On March 15th 2012

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.