Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Toyota Corolla Xli for sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toyota Corolla Xli for sale (1474 Views)

A 2006 Nigerian Used Toyota Corolla (bank Type)xli For Sale....750k / 2009 Toyota Corolla Xli Dubai Spec ( See Dubai And Die, 2.9m Naira Only ) / 2006 Toyota Corolla Xli: 1.450m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Corolla Xli for sale by Rebirth(m): 9:06pm On May 12, 2012
Toyota Corolla 2005 for sale!
Re: Toyota Corolla Xli for sale by jeezybuck: 9:32pm On May 12, 2012
Poster you have a wrong pic for the AD, This is not a black car
Re: Toyota Corolla Xli for sale by baydok: 10:04pm On May 12, 2012
I'm very much interested.What is the mileage and last price?
Re: Toyota Corolla Xli for sale by Giifted: 2:01am On May 13, 2012
Post interior and Engine pictures.
What's the mileage?
Re: Toyota Corolla Xli for sale by Rebirth(m): 6:14am On May 13, 2012
More pics coming shortly
Re: Toyota Corolla Xli for sale by Rebirth(m): 7:20am On May 13, 2012
The car is black o, na camera dey do tricks o

More pics
Re: Toyota Corolla Xli for sale by jeezybuck: 9:34am On May 13, 2012
Poster take this shit AD off, You are posting a Blue car and claiming its black and your camera did the magic right? So what happened to the tail lights ? Did the camera do the magic too. Buyers take a good look at the pictures. Dont be fooled they are different cars
Re: Toyota Corolla Xli for sale by jeezybuck: 9:39am On May 13, 2012
The rims are even different. You better take this thing off, We dont want people like you here
Re: Toyota Corolla Xli for sale by Rebirth(m): 10:01am On May 13, 2012
@jeezy - if u doubt the pics, come to surulere to see it, I'll refund ur transport fare if it's different. But pls don't resort to insults...

I'll get a proper camera and take clearer pics later today...I'm assuming you are not interested in the car, just causing confusion!!!
Re: Toyota Corolla Xli for sale by Rebirth(m): 10:11am On May 13, 2012
still available
Re: Toyota Corolla Xli for sale by jeezybuck: 10:37am On May 13, 2012
I dont have interest in the car and am not here to insult you ok, Just do things right thats all. Take a good look at the first set of pics you added and check the ones you added recently they dont even look alike. They are not of the same year. Look at the tail light they are not the same did your camera do the magic ? and why are the rims different ?.
Re: Toyota Corolla Xli for sale by jeezybuck: 11:12am On May 13, 2012
Rebirth i see you removed the first set of fake pictures, Now tell us why you did that. And you were claiming innocence.
Re: Toyota Corolla Xli for sale by Rebirth(m): 11:48am On May 13, 2012
more
Re: Toyota Corolla Xli for sale by Rebirth(m): 11:48am On May 13, 2012
and some more pics
Re: Toyota Corolla Xli for sale by Rebirth(m): 11:49am On May 13, 2012
and just a little bit more...
Re: Toyota Corolla Xli for sale by Rebirth(m): 11:53am On May 13, 2012
jeezybuck: Rebirth i see you removed the first set of fake pictures, Now tell us why you did that. And you were claiming innocence.

These are new pics and the car still looks black doesn't it...reviewing the pics now, I've got to agree with u...thanks for spotting it though smiley
Re: Toyota Corolla Xli for sale by jeezybuck: 12:46pm On May 13, 2012
Rebirth these are not the pics of the car you posted at first, They are of not just the same. You still have not answered the questions. What happen to the rims and back lights ? did you change them all of a sudden ?, I still dont know why a blue car would turn black
Re: Toyota Corolla Xli for sale by Rebirth(m): 1:52pm On May 13, 2012
@Jeezy - I've wasted enough energy on you considering you're not even a serious buyer...off to serious peeps now...but keep your comments though, it's keeping the page on the front page

Still available, serious buyers can call me for an inspection!
Re: Toyota Corolla Xli for sale by jeezybuck: 8:20pm On May 13, 2012
Rebirth: @Jeezy - I've wasted enough energy on you considering you're not even a serious buyer...off to serious peeps now...but keep your comments though, it's keeping the page on the front page

Still available, serious buyers can call me for an inspection!

I was never interested in your vehicle, All i wanted was for you to remove the fake AD. Thanks for doing that.

(1) (Reply)

The SUV For The Discerning! 2007 Acura MDX Sports +entertainment Package- 4 Mill / New 2013 Honda Accord (100miles) - Just Arrived. - 6.650 Million Naira (asking) / AUDI A4 2004 Model For Sale....(great Mint Condition Nigeria Use) Guaranteed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.