Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,458 members, 7,954,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

HELP! I SUFFER FRM QUICK EJAC. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP! I SUFFER FRM QUICK EJAC. (2416 Views)

Premature Ejac (PE) - Help Is Here / Real Life Tips On How To Put An End To Premature Ejac. Fast / Nigerians Don't Suffer Depression, Really? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! I SUFFER FRM QUICK EJAC. by uchetrend: 7:43am On May 13, 2012
am a guy of 29 yrs. my majo problm is quick ejac., i can release imediately am touchd pls smbdy shld help me!
Re: HELP! I SUFFER FRM QUICK EJAC. by okosodo: 8:54am On May 13, 2012
Exaggeration
Re: HELP! I SUFFER FRM QUICK EJAC. by henrico247(m): 11:47pm On May 13, 2012
Reduce your excess intake of sugar and do more of jogging. I think that will do.
Re: HELP! I SUFFER FRM QUICK EJAC. by henrico247(m): 10:03pm On May 18, 2012
Dr david, how can l get this suppliments. My number is 08037604557. How much does it cost?
Re: HELP! I SUFFER FRM QUICK EJAC. by slimming: 2:44pm On May 21, 2012
Call for your order for all Green world product

view my profile and see the website link

Re: HELP! I SUFFER FRM QUICK EJAC. by Docosward(m): 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2012
uchetrend: am a guy of 29 yrs. my majo problm is quick ejac., i can release imediately am touchd pls smbdy shld help me!
There is an herbal medicine for it, just contact me on (jonathanosward@yahoo.com)
Re: HELP! I SUFFER FRM QUICK EJAC. by RealRichard(m): 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
Best Cure For Premature Ejaculation - Home Remedies For Premature Ejaculation

Premature ejacu occurs when a man ejaculates early during sexual intercourse. On average a man should last for 5 to 7 minutes during sex, but not many men can last this long with some men lasting for only two minutes. This can have a negative impact on a relationship since one partner will be left unsatisfied. Knowing best cure for premature ejaculation is the key to getting rid of this condition.

Natural remedies for premature ejaculation

Masturbation
Masturbation before sex is considered one of the best cure for premature ejaculation. The male should masturbate at least one hour before sex in order to reduce sensitivity during sex. This is also a great way to reduce sexual appetite to help the man last longer during sex.

Extend time for pre-intimacy
pre-intimacy has been shown to increase the time it takes before a man can ejaculate. You should therefore take your time to stimulate each other before sex.

Stop exercise
Men who ejaculate early can learn self control by stopping every time they near ejacu. The man can remove his penis from the woman and wait until the pre-orgasm feelings subside to start again. This exercise should be repeated several times until both parties are ready to orgasm. One will also need the cooperation of the other partner since she may not understand what is going on if you keep stopping after every two minutes. You can use the resting period to cuddle and kiss to retain the mood.

Squeeze the penis
You can stop premature ejacu by squeezing the penis every time you feel like ejaculating. Get the penis out and squeeze it at the base for approximately 30 seconds. Uncircumcised men can pull the foreskin back and squeeze the gland until the urge to ejaculate is over. This is going to keep off ejacu and you can continue until you are ready to release it. You will need to repeat the exercise several times until you and your partner are ready.

Stop premature ejacu with exercises
The reason most men have premature ejacu is because they are anxious and breathing during exercise is a best cure for premature ejacu. One can get rid of anxiety by breathing heavily before and during sex. This is going to improve blood flow and help you to last long. Kegel exercises are another great option to get rid of premature ejacu. You can do this when urinating to help you identify the pelvic muscle. Try to hold the urine for 5 seconds and then release it. This exercise should be repeated several times until the person learns to control the pelvic muscle during sex.

Think about something else other than sex
You can stop premature ejacu by thinking about something not related to sex during sex. For instance, thinking about a base ball game or doing the laundry can help you to last long. The more you can distract yourself from sexual thoughts, the more you can increase your lasting power without losing your erection.

Use desensitizers
The man can use a condom to reduce sensitivity during intercourse. Wearing a condom during sex can reduce direct stimulation, while at the same time ensuring one is getting enough stimulation. There are some condoms which are thick enough to help you last long enough to satisfy your partner and they are available over-the-counter.

Change sex position
Look for positions which provide less stimulation during sex. One of these positions is to let the woman lie on the top or the missionary style where the man is lying on top of the woman. These positions give the man more control and he can control speed and penetration. Keep changing positions after every two minutes to increase your lasting power.

Men suffering from premature ejacu can have problems in their relationships. The man can feel unworthy and this is going leave him depressed. This condition is curable through devices such as this http:///1EWla2A.
Re: HELP! I SUFFER FRM QUICK EJAC. by RealRichard(m): 2:36am On Jul 26, 2015
Here is a FailProof Strategy To Increase Your Manhood & Cure Premature Ejac. Forever Click Here Now.....http:///1EWla2A.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HELP! I SUFFER FRM QUICK EJAC. by pauloman83: 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
What u need is to buy just #50 watermelon and eat in 30mins before play with ur girl. My number is 08179122938. Thank me later.
Re: HELP! I SUFFER FRM QUICK EJAC. by esoboy875(m): 3:17am On Jul 28, 2015
pauloman83:
What u need is to buy just #50 watermelon and eat in 30mins before play with ur girl. My number is 08179122938. Thank me later.
U ar funny oh..................

(1) (Reply)

Boy Born With Eight Arms And Legs Shows Off New Body After Pioneering Surgery / Teenage Girls Are Now Inserting Tampons Soaked With Vodka Into Themselves, To Ge / Nichben Revitalizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.