Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,809 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

The Future Is In Deep Sshit - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Future Is In Deep Sshit (882 Views)

A Nairalander In Deep Mess. / How Weddings Will Be Conducted In The Future / Foolishness Can Get You In Deep Sh**t! Read These: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Future Is In Deep Sshit by Enitsua(m): 12:13pm On May 13, 2012
One day a Boy asked his dad 'Daddy pls cn u xplain politics for me' The dad said 'okay son, it goes like this, i Am the bread winner so am capitalism, ur mum is the Government, u r the people, the house maid is the Masses & ur junior brother is the future, think bout dis' .Later dat Night the boy was awaken by the cry of his baby brother, he walked up to his bed and noticed that the child had soiled his napkin ,so the boy went to his parents room & saw his mum fast asleep but his dad was not present, he headed up to the maids room but met the door locked & on peeping thru the key hole he saw his dad ontop of the maid after knocking the door so many times & was ignored he went away back to his room & slept. The Next morning he went to his dad & said 'Dad i understand what politics means now' & the dad said 'okay explain it to me in your own words' & the boy said 'While capitalism (dad) is screwing the masses(house maid), the government(mum) is sleeping, the people(The boy) are ignored and the future(junior brother) is in DEEP SSHIT'
Re: The Future Is In Deep Sshit by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 13, 2012
Enitsua: One day a Boy asked his dad 'Daddy pls cn u xplain politics for me' The dad said 'okay son, it goes like this, i Am the bread winner so am capitalism, ur mum is the Government, u r the people, the house maid is the Masses & ur junior brother is the future, think bout dis' .Later dat Night the boy was awaken by the cry of his baby brother, he walked up to his bed and noticed that the child had soiled his napkin ,so the boy went to his parents room & saw his mum fast asleep but his dad was not present, he headed up to the maids room but met the door locked & on peeping thru the key hole he saw his dad ontop of the maid after knocking the door so many times & was ignored he went away back to his room & slept. The Next morning he went to his dad & said 'Dad i understand what politics means now' & the dad said 'okay explain it to me in your own words' & the boy said 'While capitalism (dad) is screwing the masses(house maid), the government(mum) is sleeping, the people(The boy) are ignored and the future(junior brother) is in DEEP SSHIT'
Read this in the joke section few days back... ts funny nwaix.

(1) (Reply)

Plsssss I Need And Answer Asap..puzzle / The Scratchcard! / Urgent Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.