Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Super Sunday 2nd Edition(ft. Don, Bunmi & Bin) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Super Sunday 2nd Edition(ft. Don, Bunmi & Bin) (1055 Views)

Poll: What do you think of Eke Royal?

Average: 25% (2 votes)
Excellent: 25% (2 votes)
Impostor: 0% (0 votes)
Good For nothing: 50% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Super Sunday 10th Edition(gej Vs OBJ) / Projan News### 2nd Edition / Jokes Billboard. . .top 5. . .I Dont Care Records 2ND EDITION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Sunday 2nd Edition(ft. Don, Bunmi & Bin) by ekeroyal(m): 1:09pm On May 13, 2012
A minister concluded that his church was getting into serious financial troubles. Coincidentally, by chance, while checking the church storeroom, he discovered
several cartons of new bibles that had never been opened and distributed. So at the end of his sermon the following Sunday, he asked for three volunteers from the
congregation who would be willing to sell the bibles door-to-door for $10 each to raise the desperately needed money for the church. DOn, BUnmi and bIn all raised their hands to volunteer for the task. The reverend knew that DOn and BUnmi earned their living as salesmen and were likely capable of selling some bibles but he had serious doubts about bIn. bIn was just a little local farmer, who had always tended to keep to himself because he was embarrassed by his speech impediment. Poor little
bIn stuttered very badly. But, not wanting to discourage poor bIn, the reverend decided to let him try anyway. He sent the three of them away with the
back seat of their bicycles stacked with bibles and asked them to meet with him and report the results of their door-to-door selling efforts the following Sunday.

Eager to find out how successful they were, the reverend immediately asked DOn, "Well, DOn, how did you make out selling our bibles last week?"

Proudly handing the reverend an envelope, DOn replied,
"Father, using my sales prowess, I was able to sell
20 bibles, and here's the $200 I collected on behalf of
the church."

"Fine job, Don!" The reverend said, vigorously shaking
his hand. "You are indeed a fine salesman and the Church
is indebted to you."

Turning to BUnmi, he asked ! "And BUnmi, how many bibles did you manage to sell for the church last week?"

BUnmi, smiling and sticking out his chest, confidently
replied, "Reverend, I am a professional salesman and was
happy to give the church the benefit of my sales expertise.
Last week I sold 28 bibles on behalf of the church, and
here's $280 I collected."

The reverend responded, "That's absolutely splendid, BUnmi.
You are truly a professional salesman and the church is also
indebted to you."

Apprehensively, the reverend turned to sluggish bIn gBagbo and said, "And bIn, did you manage to sell any bibles last week?"

bIn silently offered the reverend a large envelope. The reverend opened it
and counted the contents. "What is this?"
the reverend exclaimed. "bIn, there's $3200 in here! Are
you suggesting that you sold 320 bibles for the church, door
to door, in just one week? bIn just nodded.

That's impossible!" both DOn and BUnmi said in unison. "We are professional salesmen, yet you claim to have sold 10 times as many bibles as we could."

"Yes, this does seem unlikely," the reverend agreed. "I think
you'd better explain how you managed to accomplish this, bIn."

bIn shrugged. "I-I-I- re-re-really do-do-don't kn-kn-know
f-f-f-for sh-sh-sh-sure," he stammered. Impatiently, DOn
interrupted. "For crying out loud, bIn, just tell us what
you said to them when they answered the door!"

"A-a-a-all I-I-I s-s-said wa-wa-was," bIn replied,
"W-w-w-w-would y-y-y-you l-l-l-l-l-like t-t-to b-b-b-buy
th-th-th-this b-b-b-b-bible f-f-for t-t-ten b-b-b-bucks
---o-o-o-or--- wo-wo-would yo-you j-j-j-just l-like m-m-me
t-t-to st-st-stand h-h-here and r-r-r-r-r-read! it t-to
y-y-you?"

<<All the best this Sunday fellas, always watch out for #Super Sunday -only one SUnday in a mOntH knows iT>>
Re: Super Sunday 2nd Edition(ft. Don, Bunmi & Bin) by bingbagbo(m): 1:28pm On May 13, 2012
@ eke

bu bu bu bu bu bush pig!!
Re: Super Sunday 2nd Edition(ft. Don, Bunmi & Bin) by ATMC(f): 2:59pm On May 13, 2012
Wow, bin must be a persistent hard working guy...i'll like to meet him, i've got job for him
Re: Super Sunday 2nd Edition(ft. Don, Bunmi & Bin) by mykejones(m): 3:11pm On May 13, 2012
Lolzzzz..nice one
Re: Super Sunday 2nd Edition(ft. Don, Bunmi & Bin) by bingbagbo(m): 4:03pm On May 13, 2012
ATMC: Wow, bin must be a persistent hard working guy...i'll like to meet him, i've got job for him

can u do Mouth Gig for me?

i will do anything in return.
Re: Super Sunday 2nd Edition(ft. Don, Bunmi & Bin) by ATMC(f): 6:54pm On May 13, 2012
Lol, is dt ur pay?
Re: Super Sunday 2nd Edition(ft. Don, Bunmi & Bin) by mandsignal(m): 10:49pm On May 13, 2012
Re: Super Sunday 2nd Edition(ft. Don, Bunmi & Bin) by bunmioguns(m): 12:29am On May 14, 2012
Nice Joke Eke....cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Super Sunday 2nd Edition(ft. Don, Bunmi & Bin) by ekeroyal(m): 6:00am On May 14, 2012
Thanks everyone who appreciated my joke, was away treating myself after that Gunners victory. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anyways, that reminds me bIn pls go have your medications for Saturday throw Monday 'cos am sure you've not been taking those drugs. I can't continue wasting money on those drugs when you're don't want to be fine, or do you want to go back to the psychiatric hospital? It's only a call away.

@ATMC bIn's sick pls ignore him for now. Thank you.

mandsignal: www.nairaland.com/937012/baddest-joke-9ja-police#10817333

Poor boy, looking for customers? The next time you advertise your xeroxed joke in my thread again, I'd bandeal with you.
Re: Super Sunday 2nd Edition(ft. Don, Bunmi & Bin) by bingbagbo(m): 10:37am On May 14, 2012
eke, i am impressed with this youu joke and will like to work with u at PROJAN in any capacity.

how much do you want as salary??
Re: Super Sunday 2nd Edition(ft. Don, Bunmi & Bin) by ekeroyal(m): 11:04am On May 14, 2012
^^Thanks bin (hugs him and gives him a very good handshake) I can proudly say you're a good boy, your medication is working and that's because you're following the physicians instruction.

However, I am not gonna join Projan, I left NJPC not because Projan was better. But I needed to enjoy myself within my orbit and stay away from phucktArDs. Besides, if I consider joining Projan you'll lose your job as the president.

Last word: Look elsewhere, am gainfully employed and enjoy my job.
Re: Super Sunday 2nd Edition(ft. Don, Bunmi & Bin) by Nobody: 11:15am On May 14, 2012
ekeroyal: ^^Thanks bin (hugs him and gives him a very good handshake) I can proudly say you're a good boy, your medication is working and that's because you're following the physicians instruction.

However, I am not gonna join Projan, I left NJPC not because Projan was better. But I needed to enjoy myself within my orbit and stay away from phucktArDs. Besides, if I consider joining Projan you'll lose your job as the president.

Last word: Look elsewhere, am gainfully employed and enjoy my job.

Stop fronting mr royal! Its don the kollione speaking!

Nyc joke grin
Re: Super Sunday 2nd Edition(ft. Don, Bunmi & Bin) by ekeroyal(m): 11:29am On May 14, 2012
DONkollione:

Stop fronting mr royal! Its don the kollione speaking!

Nyc joke grin

gracias! Don, may there always be meat in your soup.
Re: Super Sunday 2nd Edition(ft. Don, Bunmi & Bin) by Nobody: 11:54am On May 14, 2012
ekeroyal:

gracias! Don, may there always be meat in your soup.

Withh kpomo too! Lol grin grin̶̲̥̅̊
Re: Super Sunday 2nd Edition(ft. Don, Bunmi & Bin) by ekeroyal(m): 4:24pm On May 14, 2012
DONkollione:

Withh kpomo too! Lol grin grin̶̲̥̅̊

Sure bro-->all you desire.

(1) (Reply)

Lwkmd Sooo Funny.whats The Diff Btw A Car And A Kiss. / Akpos, Son And Mother. Who Is Foolish! / Ahead Of Valentine!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.