Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Auto Biography Of Tea Jazz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Auto Biography Of Tea Jazz (680 Views)

Davido Sips Some Tea Before Leaving For His Endorsement Meetings (Photo) / Biography Of Phyno / Short Biography Of Sinach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Auto Biography Of Tea Jazz by Elvis4real28: 8:37pm On May 13, 2012
Itive Elvis (born in Edo state,Nigeria), or better known by my stage name "Tea Jazz".He is a musician/artist,a Nigerian singer/songwriter.He started his musical career 2008 and proffessionally in 2010. HE started gaining interest in music at the early age of twelve (12),his musical ambition started growing with him ,even as he was growing up.He even joined a choir group in his church as at 2003 back then,his whole musical race started fully in October 2010(professionally),when he met an artist named "Antiviruz".He gained admission into the University of Benin(Uniben) 2009 and fortunately for him, he discovered there was an artist in his department who was one of the most popular artist in Edo state,although it took him time to know he was his course mate,but fortunately for him according to him,he did.as at Sept 2010, He had a chance of chatting with him and he told him is very much more interested in music and never had someone to put him through,although it was not easy to make him believe him according to Tea jazz ,but he did and asked him to come to his studio so they could talk better. Few days later he went to his studio and went along with some CD'S which he burned some of his demo's and works,although the songs were recorded by him ,He did the recording with a laptop and after listenning to the songs,he said the were rough,but he had a good vioce and he will do better if he produce a track with the label.Few days later he recorded his first ever single titled 'OMALECHAWAN',after that he produced another track of which he featured ANTIVIRUZ,it was titled 'LIFE NA JEJE'.From there he started going to shows with him,performing and doing backup along side him when performing. From when he started till now he have been able to produce about seven (7) tracts and have been featured and done mix tape with some popular artist like,Antiviruz,Tini,Bobby smalz,inflo,Doc side,twister,wilba,TNJ,UD,Tipsy fissy,Mfactor the winner of 2011 peak talent haunt show in Nigeria and so many more.He is presently making promotion of his new hot single titled 'BABA GOD U 2MUCH'. Early life : He is from Ughelli north local Government area and from urobo ethnic group in Delta state ,in Southern Nigeria.He attended Man-prof high school in Benin City,Edo state.He presently an under graduate student in the University of Benin(UNIBEN),Studying social work (BSW).He is from a family of eight (cool and he is the second born of his family,he is from a single family and from a very discipline christain home."What more can we say". PERSONAL LIFE: According to him,Am known for my ambitous doings and success in everything i do.am still single and searching. LIFE STYLE: Acoording to him,Am just my self and easy going .am friendly and playful with friends and everybody around me. BEST MUSICIAN/ARTIST: Tea Jazz, Akon,Bruno mars,Usher,Antiviruz,2face,Banky W, Darey art alade and others. BEST FOOD: According to him,i love Beans,Eba and Egusi soup,plaintain,salad and rice. BEST COLOUR: His best colours are; black and red. LATEST AMBITION: MyAccording to him,my latest ambition is to be a well recognised musician/artist internationally and nationally. BEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE: He said his best moment was when he performed in a show for the very first time and people where shouting and screening,it was really an unforgetable moment of his life according to him. BEST COMEDIAN: I go die,AY,Godons and lots more. BEST ACTOR/ACTRESS: Will Smith,Elddy Murphy,Tom Cruise,Jacky Apiah,Jim ike and lots more. BEST SONGS: Super Lover by Tea Jazz,marry you by Bruno mars,Rain drop by 2face Idibia,Baba God u 2much by Tea Jazz and Blow money fast by RICK ROSS. CHILDHOOD FRIENDS: Michael,friday,Ella,Tracy,paul,okeoghene and many more. INSPIRED BY: According to him,My mum (Mrs Iritobor),2face Idibia,Eldurance,Antiviruz,smalz,Akon,Banky W and lots more. FOR ENQUIRING: EMAIL ADDRESS: Elvis4real28@gmail.com or teajazzmusic@gmail.com. PHONE NUMBER: 234706443252
Re: Auto Biography Of Tea Jazz by Elvis4real28: 8:40pm On May 13, 2012
Tea Jazz is a vibrant nigeria artist with talent..he is out with his hot single titled u 2much

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Denied Entry To Own Album Release Party / Bankyw -grand Love Concert In Pictures+ What The Celebs Wore / Stella D. Blasts Actress Lola Alao Over Married Men Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.