Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Airtel BIS Service - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel BIS Service (24809 Views)

Airtel BIS Service Has Stopped Working On Android / Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel BIS Service by davidugotex(m): 2:11am On May 15, 2012
If u want to use your mtn bb plan on your pc for unlimited browsing and downloading at electrifying speed. Email me for a ur easy set up. ugodave@hushmail.com
Re: Airtel BIS Service by Nobody: 2:44am On May 15, 2012
4llerbuntu:

if i abuse you now, e go dey somehow. but at times pls try to apply some common sense.
i get the point that your intelligence is not up to scratch but then.......... pretend to be smart now!!

AIRTEL COMPLETE: N1,400 with 1 GB DATA USEABLE ANYWHERE on your phone or even modem

MTN COMPLETE COMES IN TWO VERSIONS: N1,400 comes with 200MB DATA USEABLE ONLY ON THE BB

MTN UNLIMITED: N3,000 COMES WITH UNLIMITED DATA?? USEABLE ONLY ON THE BB

GLO COMPLETE: N1,400 WITH 3GB DATA USEABLE ON YOUR BB ONLY

u see why calling u foolish may actually not be an insult?

seriously, it belongs in a cage at the zoo bearing a sign that says" throw a rock at its head and win 100 naira now!!!!!
Re: Airtel BIS Service by lordspiritual(m): 5:14am On May 15, 2012
Vergil:

Ok, u lot r confusing me now. On glo, 1500 deal gets you 3GB. This which I've found out not to be enough fr me. This 3GB get used up when I download deffo, think when I browse too, not sure. But if I still have some left from that 3GB, I can download, irrespective credit. But deffo not stream (cos it uses the credit...a lot of it I must add).

Now, when u lot now say MTN is unlimited. Does this mean UNLIMITED downloads too? Asking cos from all sites I'm looking at, it says 200MB for that 1500 deal. Surely, that can't just be inclusive of downloads. So is this just for browsing? Then downloads come out of your credit?

Cos if its truly unlimited, even with no credit (obv excluding streaming). This might just be my download answer.

Thanks
i use MTN BBCweek it to watch online tv everyday on my pc, especially when football matches are on ...yesterday and today alone alone i downloaded season 9 and 10 of family guy and 1 and 2 of american dad....and its what am using to browse nairaland with now!!!!
Re: Airtel BIS Service by TonySpike: 6:06am On May 15, 2012
All the networks in Nigeria are cut-throat profiteers. All of them are thieves. I couldn't believe it when a friend came in from SA recently and said BIS generally costs R59 (about #1200). This comes with:

1. Up to 8 free e-mails + 1 network e-mail
2. Unlimited video streaming
3. Huge data downloads
4. Superb network strength

So, what the hell are we arguing about by the way?
Re: Airtel BIS Service by Barywhyte(m): 6:47am On May 15, 2012
HNosegbe: Hmmm... And I was considering subscribing for Airtel's BIS. See as una spoil market... Choi!!!

Lucky u coz u will regret if u do. I have been using MTN BIS for over two years now and just last month I felt like going 4 Airtel two 4 three BIS promo and u know what: I regreted my action. I paid N2800 but the service is extremely slow so annoying that I culdnt even download 6MB worth of mp3 successfully. It is crap waste of money. Tho u can use it as a modem but it z all useless coz itz just too slow. I dnt blame them they dnt even operate a single striand of fiber on their network! MTN is the BEST bro. Downloads unlimited!
Re: Airtel BIS Service by Barywhyte(m): 6:55am On May 15, 2012
lord.spiritual:
i use MTN BBCweek it to watch online tv everyday on my pc, especially when football matches are on ...yesterday and today alone alone i downloaded season 9 and 10 of family guy and 1 and 2 of american dad....and its what am using to browse nairaland with now!!!!

You are right bro! Wit MTN BIS u can go places. their fiber backbone is superb! Which online TV are u talking about?
Re: Airtel BIS Service by walcolm(m): 7:11am On May 15, 2012
well, like someone must have mentioned AIRTEL BIS is really fast and the fact that you can use your data anywhere makes it a nice deal.
i liked the glo 3GB data cap but i was shocked that their 3.5G plus network didn't perform so well in many places.
na Etisalat fall my hand pass. i don't get those guys

i am yet to try MTN...i have always been anti MTN..sorry o
Re: Airtel BIS Service by uhuns: 8:01am On May 15, 2012
Do this mtn bis work on. Any phome

To get the unlimited d load must I use a rogram

And if so wld any version be ok

Any let us all pass the info and not insult each other.

Allways allow me choose frm your experience
Re: Airtel BIS Service by rekeson: 8:01am On May 15, 2012
sarutobie: No one is disputing airtel's bis speed,but why will my data plan get exhausted after 2weeks?? Without a single download,why??..mtn says 200mb with fair usage(what ever dat means) YET I have download stuffs worth 500mb AND my data bundle NEVER got exhausted till one month..so abeg make una explain d 2 scenerios for me..2 of my frends also had similar experience

because mtn BBC is unlimited
Re: Airtel BIS Service by Temi231(f): 8:16am On May 15, 2012
Okija_juju: Useless...

Went to their office to complain after their call center people pissed me off... The lady behind the counter was almost repeating the same crap the call center people told me so I cursed them out, brought out my sim card, cut it to bits & threw the pieces in her face, she reacted so i slapped the lady behind the desk, hit the security gurad on duty who came to restrain me with a chair I found in the reception, walked outside and tackled the Mobile police on duty and just when I had over-powered the second mopol and dispossed him of his rifle, I woke up and realized it was a dream and I was still connected to the best network in Nigeria MTN!! grin
Cant stop laughing.....dude you gat me for real......
Re: Airtel BIS Service by blank(f): 9:18am On May 15, 2012
Etisalat is perfect for me. Unlimited browsing at 3G speeds. Yeah baby.
Re: Airtel BIS Service by lynxnoon(m): 9:57am On May 15, 2012
all this shout . . . na wah oh!!
it all has to do with the area where u use d network most
> . . in my office Airtel n Glo 3G signal r stronger dan Mtn while at home (esp in my room undecided) Airtel n Mtn 3G is wack while Glo still stands strong.
I use Airtel on my Smartphone cos they allow tethering which to me is better than coughing out 5k or 3k for 3GB or 1GB data.
So i repeat, use whatever works for u n STOP SHOUTING!!! wink

1 Like

Re: Airtel BIS Service by Barywhyte(m): 10:10am On May 15, 2012
lynxnoon: all this shout . . . na wah oh!!
it all has to do with the area where u use d network most
> . . in my office Airtel n Glo 3G signal r stronger dan Mtn while at home (esp in my room undecided) Airtel n Mtn 3G is wack while Glo still stands strong.
I use Airtel on my Smartphone cos they allow tethering which to me is better than coughing out 5k or 3k for 3GB or 1GB data.
So i repeat, use whatever works for u n STOP SHOUTING!!! wink

I stand to be corrected. I dnt think thr is any such thing as 3G on Airtel BB service. I work in Ibadan. Each time I change 2 3G, the entire network dissapear. I call thr customer service no solution. This a netwok without a fiber backbone on thr network
Re: Airtel BIS Service by lynxnoon(m): 11:16am On May 15, 2012
Barywhyte:

I stand to be corrected. I dnt think thr is any such thing as 3G on Airtel BB service. I work in Ibadan. Each time I change 2 3G, the entire network dissapear. I call thr customer service no solution. This a netwok without a fiber backbone on thr network
Better correct urself

because u dont get 3G in ur area doesnt mean it doesnt exist or not in any oda place.
Ask for ur sim to be activated/provisioned for 3G services or buy a data sim card n try again . . . if u still dont get 3G signals den its definitely ur area not in d network coverage area

Cheers
Re: Airtel BIS Service by emmalezy(m): 1:27pm On May 15, 2012
I don't really know u guys problem? Maybe MTN is paying u to talk about airtel like that..I can confirm to u that I have been using Airtel BIS 1gb for the past 7months n I hav nt exhausted it moreover, I download tins high speed.. No joke airtel is the best network in naija.. Take it or leave it..
Re: Airtel BIS Service by rekeson: 1:31pm On May 15, 2012
emmalezy: I don't really know u guys problem? Maybe MTN is paying u to talk about airtel like that..I can confirm to u that I have been using Airtel BIS 1gb for the past 7months n I hav nt exhausted it moreover, I download tins high speed.. No joke airtel is the best network in naija.. Take it or leave it..

Maybe its only mobile games u download. 1gb can't last an hour with me. MTN is unlimited bro
Re: Airtel BIS Service by kodebin(m): 3:29pm On May 15, 2012
MTN BIS is all about Tweaking your way out.. Their Server is Ultrafast and u Can Subscribe with either your BB or your Any mobile...
Just Try and Tweak your Primary and Secondary DNS Address and you are on your way to Glory..
Works on Etisalat Too Buh Etisalat is Just #100 at the Moment and the Surfing is On
Try and be informed.. Airtel iz just a pile of shyt cuz their coverage aint that Wide
Out..
Re: Airtel BIS Service by emmalezy(m): 9:30pm On May 15, 2012
Big lie...my Igb is still remaning like 500mb n it expires next week... I download songs n app... Moreover mTN sucks here in my area ogba in lagos ok.. Bleep mtn
Re: Airtel BIS Service by Nobody: 12:51am On May 16, 2012
emmalezy: Big lie...my Igb is still remaning like 500mb n it expires next week... I download songs n app... Moreover mTN sucks here in my area ogba in lagos ok.. Bleep mtn

U download songs and apps, but I download movies...(a movie might be upto 300mb or more). Maybe u should try it with ur airtel, it won't even finish the download due to ntwrk talkless of the amount of mb that wuld av been exhausted!
Re: Airtel BIS Service by kestersss: 3:35am On May 16, 2012
E don do una jor. Wetin sef? Una expect 2 use d whole year 4 just N1400? What I can say frm my own perspective is that Airtel service offers wide range of network in most parts of d Country most especially d Esatern region and Southwest and their data plan on BIS is quite impressive. Talking frm xperience
Re: Airtel BIS Service by drbond080: 3:50am On May 16, 2012
speedyboi:

Guess what? You are the foolish one! MTN BBC is N1,500 and it is 1GB. I wonder why people argue so blindly on nairaland and talk as if they are so sure.....mtcheew. You are just another example
Yap ℓŧ 1500 quite alrite but ℓŧ 200mb ₪☹t 1G
ℓ wud soon move t☺ airtel self
Re: Airtel BIS Service by Barywhyte(m): 6:41am On May 16, 2012
lynxnoon:
Better correct urself

because u dont get 3G in ur area doesnt mean it doesnt exist or not in any oda place.
Ask for ur sim to be activated/provisioned for 3G services or buy a data sim card n try again . . . if u still dont get 3G signals den its definitely ur area not in d network coverage area

Cheers

Well different people with different experience! I stay within UI in Ibadan. Two of Airtel service centers are just N20, N30 cab fr UI. I hav been to thr shops(nonsense). Anyway I stopped using it. Am back on MTN. I have experienced all of them now except etisalat. MTN BIS simply has no equal!
Re: Airtel BIS Service by oluwanoni: 9:22am On May 16, 2012
4llerbuntu:

if i abuse you now, e go dey somehow. but at times pls try to apply some common sense.
i get the point that your intelligence is not up to scratch but then.......... pretend to be smart now!!

AIRTEL COMPLETE: N1,400 with 1 GB DATA USEABLE ANYWHERE on your phone or even modem

MTN COMPLETE COMES IN TWO VERSIONS: N1,400 comes with 200MB DATA USEABLE ONLY ON THE BB

MTN UNLIMITED: N3,000 COMES WITH UNLIMITED DATA?? USEABLE ONLY ON THE BB

GLO COMPLETE: N1,400 WITH 3GB DATA USEABLE ON YOUR BB ONLY

u see why calling u foolish may actually not be an insult?

Bros point of correction I Said Bisweek and Biscomplete, both offer 100mb duh!!!! Don't jump into conclusion n u did not define d WoRd unlimited, saying 1G means its still limited, I believe u hv a Dictionary@home
Re: Airtel BIS Service by fleps(m): 11:34am On May 16, 2012
kester$$$:
E don do una jor. Wetin sef? Una expect 2 use d whole year 4 just N1400? What I can say frm my own perspective is that Airtel service offers wide range of network in most parts of d Country most especially d Esatern region and Southwest and their data plan on BIS is quite impressive. Talking frm xperience
Thank u ma broda!
I've already concluded to buy a glo modem, unlock it n conect via airtel using the airtel bb plan of 1GB for 1,200 or is it 1,400 now?
Plz, again, which of the modems comes wit a plan already, like dat of etisalat easyblaze xmas promo of last yr?
Re: Airtel BIS Service by cindyrella(f): 12:17pm On May 16, 2012
Okija_juju: Useless...

Went to their office to complain after their call center people pissed me off... The lady behind the counter was almost repeating the same crap the call center people told me so I cursed them out, brought out my sim card, cut it to bits & threw the pieces in her face, she reacted so i slapped the lady behind the desk, hit the security gurad on duty who came to restrain me with a chair I found in the reception, walked outside and tackled the Mobile police on duty and just when I had over-powered the second mopol and dispossed him of his rifle, I woke up and realized it was a dream and I was still connected to the best network in Nigeria MTN!! grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin oga u funny oh

@topic
Airtel is the best network when it comes to Bis, I use Airtel for my Bis and I must say it nice... Unlike Mtn and etisalat dat their services is crap....
Re: Airtel BIS Service by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 16, 2012
Mtn with its impossible speed and unlimited data bundle. I've been downloading movies and different series and my phone is never boring. Mtn's d best over here.
Re: Airtel BIS Service by fleps(m): 11:07pm On May 16, 2012
mig007: Mtn with its impossible speed and unlimited data bundle. I've been downloading movies and different series and my phone is never boring. Mtn's d best over here.
Check dis guy's profile n hw many hours he's bin online on nairaland, u'l know dat dis id av nt even spent up to a day online here!
MTN AGENT!
Re: Airtel BIS Service by fleps(m): 11:10pm On May 16, 2012
Barywhyte:

Well different people with different experience! I stay within UI in Ibadan. Two of Airtel service centers are just N20, N30 cab fr UI. I hav been to thr shops(nonsense). Anyway I stopped using it. Am back on MTN. I have experienced all of them now except etisalat. MTN BIS simply has no equal!
Check dis profile too; nt even up to 8 hrs online. Just registered 4 dis purpose!
MTN AGENT!
Re: Airtel BIS Service by fleps(m): 11:14pm On May 16, 2012
oluwanoni: Of all networks, Airtel offer of BIS is Limited, Y should they even call it unlimited, imagine BIS week, n BBC week is both (100MB), it just crÀzy using Airtel, while MTN offers unlimited, My advice don't use Airtel, if u ar heavy User of data, n if not sef , just being on twitter 6hrs 30mb is Gone. Some haf disputed my Word but define d WORD unlimited 4 me and limited. Y cal it unlimited when it is limited, they should be specific n p of correction I hv used MTN before aint d same. # Does BIS expire b4 d d date? Just Wondering.
Check dis one too! Just registered for dis purpose. To kill AIRTEL's merit award by NCC
MTN AGENT!
Re: Airtel BIS Service by Nobody: 12:05am On May 17, 2012
fleps:
Check dis guy's profile n hw many hours he's bin online on nairaland, u'l know dat dis id av nt even spent up to a day online here!
MTN AGENT!
. Guy,u're wrong. I'm nobody's agent. I'm just an enthusiastic mtn bb subscriber. Best believe that.
Re: Airtel BIS Service by Nobody: 8:55am On May 17, 2012
fleps:
Check dis profile too; nt even up to 8 hrs online. Just registered 4 dis purpose!
MTN AGENT!
I just wonder ooo. Abi no be same mtn wey everybody dey lament about for UI him dey talk about. Network speed depends on d area u are and from my experience, mtn is poor around UI and agbowo , glo still stands strong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Future Smartphone Features That Will Change Everything / How Long Can 5000mah Last You? / How To Get Free USA Phone Number In Nigeria Without Any Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.