Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,361 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

No Change Attitude....shoprite, Park N Shop, & Co. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No Change Attitude....shoprite, Park N Shop, & Co. (738 Views)

Lagos Shuts Shoprite Over Breach Of Safety Law (Photos) / Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA / Wazobiya - Come 'n Shop Now! What Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Change Attitude....shoprite, Park N Shop, & Co. by Vergil: 7:56am On May 14, 2012
Ok, so been going to these shops and I can't help but wonder that as "big" as these shop are, they ALWAYS say, "no change when your change is 5 or 10 naira".
Is it just me that notices this constant behaviour of the guys at the till?
Do they expect pple to always do "bigboy/big girl" and leave the change with them?
Wonder if its the staffs that actually keeps the money or a smart way for the management to get that extra naira from the costumer?
This seems to be in complete contrast to what I heard of them back in the day, issuing change down to kobo change. But now, they always don't seem to have the smallest (5 and 10 naira) change.
Anyway, I've said if they try it again, I might just give them a show down cos of 5/10 naira lol! Or better still, arm myself with 5/10 naira.

But honestly, this is it true, right?
Re: No Change Attitude....shoprite, Park N Shop, & Co. by ZUBY77(m): 7:58am On May 14, 2012
They give me my changes down to kobo coins in Enugu.
Re: No Change Attitude....shoprite, Park N Shop, & Co. by Vergil: 8:07am On May 14, 2012
Haven't experienced that in Lagos. That's part of the reason I went there in the first place. Since I aint seen 50k in like forrever.

(1) (Reply)

Make Real Money Trading Football Games!!!sound Funny? / Expedited Shipping / The Best Way To Make Money Online In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.