Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

I Am Truly In Need Of A Serious Woman To Settle Down With. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Am Truly In Need Of A Serious Woman To Settle Down With. (1033 Views)

I Need A Serious Man Ready To Settle Down For Affair Leading To Marriage / Looking for A Serious Woman For Lasting Relationship / Looking For A Serious Woman For A Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Truly In Need Of A Serious Woman To Settle Down With. by hrworld: 12:07pm On May 14, 2012
I know some good ladies are here and you would have been so disappointed and discouraged by the way and manners in which some men have treated you but please respond to mine. I am 36, Christian, Single, Dark, Slim, Average Height from South West. I based in Lagos. I am honestly seeking for a devoted and responsible lady. Kindly send responses to my mail iyiola_ajayi@yahoo.co.uk or phone 07054198731 and my pin 310179DE Thank you.
Re: I Am Truly In Need Of A Serious Woman To Settle Down With. by yemmight(m): 10:04am On May 15, 2012
hrworld: I know some good ladies are here and you would have been so disappointed and discouraged by the way and manners in which some men have treated you but please respond to mine. I am 36, Christian, Single, Dark, Slim, Average Height from South West. I based in Lagos. I am honestly seeking for a devoted and responsible lady. Kindly send responses to my mail iyiola_ajayi@yahoo.co.uk or phone 07054198731 and my pin 310179DE Thank you.

Good luck and all the best.

(1) (Reply)

Gay,gay,am A Gay And I Need To Huk Up ;;am Here Waitin / Girls Around Atan, Owode, Sango, Toll Gate, Abule Egba (come In) / Love And Hookup Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.