Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Must You Live In Lagos Before You Make It Musically? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Must You Live In Lagos Before You Make It Musically? (625 Views)

Musically Fit And He....... / Voice training with Gold Anuli Before Auditions : MTN project fame etc / What Are You Vibing And Chilling To Musically Lately? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must You Live In Lagos Before You Make It Musically? by fubbyy(m): 12:48pm On May 14, 2012
My guy's new mixtape is hot on the radio now,its getting small attention,because of that he wants to relocate fully to lag from calabar and abandon his studies(though we have graduated but still have things to do) everybody is advising him to stay in lag if he wants to achieve, am wondering why is like this in nigeria,mode9, m.I, ice prince,p square,timaya etc.. None of them were living in lagos before but now fully relocated to lag, my question is, must you live in lag before you make it musically?
Re: Must You Live In Lagos Before You Make It Musically? by adami48(f): 8:25pm On May 15, 2012
I tink dats becos lag is d entertainment capital of naija, so if i hav 2 mak it in d industry man u gats 2 relocate, D Upcoming act i met som week bak even had a trend on him cos man dat guy St.P is hoooot hes planning 2 relocate 2 b4 hes song becomes popular, styl plus will tell u d rest of d story

(1) (Reply)

Fwesh Musicianz.. / Which Is Your Favourite FM Station In Abuja And Why? / Peter Okoye And Lola Omotayo Expecting Baby Number 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.