Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

WORKFORCE RECRUITMENT UPDATE 4 Successful Candidates. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WORKFORCE RECRUITMENT UPDATE 4 Successful Candidates. (5959 Views)

Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates / Workforce Recruitment For A New Generation Bank / Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WORKFORCE RECRUITMENT UPDATE 4 Successful Candidates. by paleo(m): 1:15pm On May 14, 2012
Please House, Just got a text from workforce now dat i passed d GDP assessment text held @ etc centre,faculty of social science,unilag on sat 12/5/2012. And dat i'l b invited 4 d 2nd phrase later.. thou they said successful individuals will b notified between 15th and 16th may but presently,i am in d far East..Truth b told,i dont even know d present coy dis particular exam is 4..but nevertheless i still humbly seek info from those that av previously written workforce exam..Please,wats d 2nd phrase of d selection process like....i seek urgent responce 2 dis questions so i'l know if its worth d risk,time and energy 2 travel back..thanks house..
Re: WORKFORCE RECRUITMENT UPDATE 4 Successful Candidates. by iykeonuobia(m): 3:49pm On May 14, 2012
I also got the text that I passed to the next phase after which I got another text that I should disregard any previous text sent today.
Re: WORKFORCE RECRUITMENT UPDATE 4 Successful Candidates. by henryj1: 5:01pm On May 14, 2012
pls,what do i do now,i got the same message letter i was asked to disregard all sms sent today,no venue and time was indicated in the message.what do i do? do i go back to unlag tomorrow,pls,any one with useful information help!
Re: WORKFORCE RECRUITMENT UPDATE 4 Successful Candidates. by iykeonuobia(m): 5:04pm On May 14, 2012
I don't think u should. not until u get another message rescheduling the test. Just chill till u get another message. I think they are trying to fix somethings.
Re: WORKFORCE RECRUITMENT UPDATE 4 Successful Candidates. by jydolaw: 5:31pm On May 14, 2012
Please what shld we do o .i was also sent the test that i was successful,after thanking God and worshiping Him for his miracle.i was sent that all sms be disregarded.i nearly fainted after struggling so hard to pass that test.any insider info pls
Re: WORKFORCE RECRUITMENT UPDATE 4 Successful Candidates. by sandra0000: 5:39pm On May 14, 2012
Pls was sent date for d interview but no time n venue
Re: WORKFORCE RECRUITMENT UPDATE 4 Successful Candidates. by paleo(m): 7:25pm On May 14, 2012
This Was the initial text regarding d venue Of d next phrase o..later got 2 messages sayin we should disregard all earlier text messages o.. Venue: Workforce
Management Centre,
Swiss House,Plot 9,
Block A.
Gbagada Expressway,
Lagos NIGERIA.
Time:10:30am.
Ensure that you are
dressed for this
occasion....
Re: WORKFORCE RECRUITMENT UPDATE 4 Successful Candidates. by paleo(m): 7:29pm On May 14, 2012
IMO, i think they got problem wit their system thus,d earlier congrat messages 2 candidates..guess it was sent 2 all who wrote d text but after realisin This,they probably sent a disregard message..bin followin all forums in naija bout dis workforce wahala and d problems seems 2 b d same..anyway,i just pray and hope we make it 2 d top @ d end..
Re: WORKFORCE RECRUITMENT UPDATE 4 Successful Candidates. by Tsuna22(m): 11:49pm On May 14, 2012
I was initally thinking of going to their office to find out things myself... seems lke its everyone dat got d txt dat has d same problem...
Re: WORKFORCE RECRUITMENT UPDATE 4 Successful Candidates. by cutegold(f): 12:57am On May 15, 2012
Yea,God knows wat dey up to...for dose dah dosnt knw d company dey recruitin for,it is fcmb..
Re: WORKFORCE RECRUITMENT UPDATE 4 Successful Candidates. by jydolaw: 6:48am On May 15, 2012
guys i dont think evrybody that did the test received success report and later the disregarding message.it will be a slap on der organisation after recriuting for oda notable banks.lagos was the only center for nigeria and it wld av been a costly mistake.pls do you kno anybody that got invite and was not later sent sms to disregard .dat will let us av an idea.i don dey cry since yesterday.i kno fit sleep o
Re: WORKFORCE RECRUITMENT UPDATE 4 Successful Candidates. by yommy2sure(m): 7:59am On May 15, 2012
For a test of that standard, was surprised when i saw that almost everyone that did the test passed...its so unlike any other test, obviously there is a problem they r trying to fix, i just hope it wont be like the 2nd kpmg test conducted @ the same center this year where applicants were reinvited for the test...lets c how it goes and pls the guy/lady above, stop crying....all the best ppl
Re: WORKFORCE RECRUITMENT UPDATE 4 Successful Candidates. by Tsuna22(m): 11:20am On May 15, 2012
hi guys,
just got back from their office... they told me they were rescheduling the interviews. They were conducting interviews for Oando, cos I saw a list for Oando on their table.
Re: WORKFORCE RECRUITMENT UPDATE 4 Successful Candidates. by paleo(m): 11:28am On May 15, 2012
Tsuna22: hi guys,
just got back from their office... they told me they were rescheduling the interviews. They were conducting interviews for Oando, cos I saw a list for Oando on their table.
thanks hommy,dats good 2 know but 1 vital question.did u by chance asked or do u av idea as 2 wen they'll get across 2 us..mayb day or week cos this tension buildin up within me is much o..am kinda stuck in lagos waitin 4 update b4 i go back 2 port o.cant just go back lyk dat empty..after wastin my tp 2 com 4 2nd phrase,got d disregard message on my way 2 lag.Guy,d experience/joke wasnt funny o..
Re: WORKFORCE RECRUITMENT UPDATE 4 Successful Candidates. by Tsuna22(m): 6:54pm On May 15, 2012
paleo: thanks hommy,dats good 2 know but 1 vital question.did u by chance asked or do u av idea as 2 wen they'll get across 2 us..mayb day or week cos this tension buildin up within me is much o..am kinda stuck in lagos waitin 4 update b4 i go back 2 port o.cant just go back lyk dat empty..after wastin my tp 2 com 4 2nd phrase,got d disregard message on my way 2 lag.Guy,d experience/joke wasnt funny o..

Eiyah... sorry, I ddnt ask when... silly mistake. D lady I met was like they will get back to us.
Re: WORKFORCE RECRUITMENT UPDATE 4 Successful Candidates. by Shacback: 8:01pm On May 17, 2012
I got thesame message and thesame rejoinder. I just hope it is really a reschedulling and not a downsizing or outright cancellation. Like other hopefuls, I am waiting to be called for the next stage.
Re: WORKFORCE RECRUITMENT UPDATE 4 Successful Candidates. by delfol: 5:52pm On May 18, 2012
They ve started calling for d second phase, does anyone know hw the next stage is going to be like. Is it another apt test or interview
Re: WORKFORCE RECRUITMENT UPDATE 4 Successful Candidates. by Shacback: 7:18pm On May 18, 2012
i was sent invitation for the next stage but not sure whether it will be a another text or interview, or what form it will take. plz does anyone have an idea? please share it.
Re: WORKFORCE RECRUITMENT UPDATE 4 Successful Candidates. by ifykoleyahooc(m): 9:33pm On May 18, 2012
workforce has started calling for the second stage this time.pls does anyone have an insight to their nature of questions.pls share before noon tomorrow
Re: WORKFORCE RECRUITMENT UPDATE 4 Successful Candidates. by Shacback: 9:39am On May 19, 2012
please any idea on why some will go with c v and some others won't.
Re: WORKFORCE RECRUITMENT UPDATE 4 Successful Candidates. by Nobody: 10:32am On May 19, 2012
workforce is known to always disorganised. It seems that it is children running this stuff. I had the same problem about 4 yrs just as it happened to disregard the prevoius text message sent. After that time, i was not contacted again. Months later, they started marketing their trainning packages to my inbox and text mesages periodically. They are just using that site to build their mailing database. You may be lucky with them sha.
Re: WORKFORCE RECRUITMENT UPDATE 4 Successful Candidates. by henryj1: 4:54pm On May 28, 2012
Pls, N/landers,any new development pertaining the 2 phase of workforce test @ their office.
Re: WORKFORCE RECRUITMENT UPDATE 4 Successful Candidates. by Pe2000: 5:52pm On May 28, 2012
@henryj, after the second stage, many people have since gone on to the 3rd stage, which was assessment center....In fact, about 25 of them, as I learnt, were invited for a chat @ FCMB today. More are billed to be invited. But if you have yet to be invited for assessment center, well, you may still keep your fingers crossed. May be , just may be more people will be invited for that stage. Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

How To Register For Npower Agro Validation Survey Exercise 2020 / Help From Scammers! / How Valuable Are You To A Recruiter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.