Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Site Review - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Site Review (598 Views)

Lagoslabs.com Site Review / Colorbox / Thickbox / Critical Site Review / Site Review: Naija Lingo (pidgin English Dictionary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Site Review by chitex88(m): 3:14pm On May 14, 2012
Gurus in the house, help me review and (critisise) this site. www.nzukonetwork.com. i created it with joomla as a community for christians to share the gospel and uplift one another.
Re: Site Review by yawatide(f): 4:07pm On May 14, 2012
jomsocial! smiley

Maybe you add a "gradiented" background as that would give the overall layout some more depth.

1 Like

Re: Site Review by chitex88(m): 4:18pm On May 14, 2012
thnx. yea, jomsocial, i will do that.
Re: Site Review by chrishenzo: 4:54pm On May 14, 2012
I noticed that the site takes a little bit longer to load on my side. Moreover the non active links and the background have the same color with makes it invisible to the naked eyes. If a user fail to move his/her mouse over, the user might think you have only the "Home Page" link.

Anyway, now that your site is up and running, consider joining our P2P Free Advertising( Or Social Advertising). Using this method, your site appears on other peoples website while their site appears on your website just like google,yahoo, etc adverts.

Visit www.chrisvicmall.com/demoad to get started

2 Likes

Re: Site Review by chitex88(m): 6:16pm On May 14, 2012
thank you for your observation. i will correct it.checking up the link you sent to me..
Re: Site Review by yawatide(f): 9:26pm On May 14, 2012
From experience, I have found that jomSocial sites, depending on host, generally takes a long time to load, especially the first time around. I don't know if the code used to write it is like JSP where initial pages may take a little while to load at first but load automatically afterwards though. Sometimes, the app crashes altogether. . .again, probably host-specific.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Designing And Setting Up A Website / Learn To Earn More In Sango Otta / How To Imbed A Video In A Wordpress Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.