Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Hurray!my Verified Personal PRO Account Just Changed To PAYZA By 7.30pm 15/5/12 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Hurray!my Verified Personal PRO Account Just Changed To PAYZA By 7.30pm 15/5/12 (2112 Views)

Buy & Sell Your Payza, Paypal, Skrill (Moneybookers), Payoneer Funds In Minutes / We Help You Fund Your Okpay,payza,perfect Money,2checkout Buy On Ebay,amazon. / Buy And Sell Webmoney, Perfect Money, Payza, Paga In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurray!my Verified Personal PRO Account Just Changed To PAYZA By 7.30pm 15/5/12 by legalwealth(m): 7:37pm On May 14, 2012
Hmmmm! !!

My wonderful Verified Personal Pro AlertPay account had been changed to Payza and I like it so much as my account was still as it was before.

Login to yours now and check how beautiful it is.............

Do you have one? Let us talk about it and let me teach you how to receive credit card payment through it even without a website of your own and How To Make Legitimate $10 & $37 into it daily,consistently and Instantly 100% Guaranteed....

Drop your plights below pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Hurray!my Verified Personal PRO Account Just Changed To PAYZA By 7.30pm 15/5/12 by iluvnet(m): 4:44pm On May 16, 2012
Hi,

Glad to know that you successfully logged in to the payza account. I have been unable to do so for the past one hour. I don't know what is wrong. I have contacted them but I noticed that most of their pages is not responding. Is there a particular way to login that am missing. Kindly share your experience please. Thanks.
Re: Hurray!my Verified Personal PRO Account Just Changed To PAYZA By 7.30pm 15/5/12 by legalwealth(m): 10:42am On May 17, 2012
iluvnet: Hi,

Glad to know that you successfully logged in to the payza account. I have been unable to do so for the past one hour. I don't know what is wrong. I have contacted them but I noticed that most of their pages is not responding. Is there a particular way to login that am missing. Kindly share your experience please. Thanks.

Make sure that you are on a PC and use Mozilla Firefox as it's just normal process.........
Re: Hurray!my Verified Personal PRO Account Just Changed To PAYZA By 7.30pm 15/5/12 by wikirefs: 3:22am On Jul 24, 2012
Hi,

I am Michael. Mine also, after they migrated from Alertpay to Payza. My account not able to access. I still have $10 inside my account, even $10 is not so much but part of my customers are still sending money to my account.

I contact them a couple of time in past few weeks via the Support's ticket, but not even one response is returned.

I have to stop using alertpay or payza as they are not trustable. I am going to focus back to Paypal as my major payment processor.

Regards,
Michael Wikirefs
http://www.wikirefs.com
Asia First Media Entertainment Center
Re: Hurray!my Verified Personal PRO Account Just Changed To PAYZA By 7.30pm 15/5/12 by legalwealth(m): 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
wikirefs:
Hi,

I am Michael. Mine also, after they migrated from Alertpay to Payza. My account not able to access. I still have $10 inside my account, even $10 is not so much but part of my customers are still sending money to my account.

I contact them a couple of time in past few weeks via the Support's ticket, but not even one response is returned.

I have to stop using alertpay or payza as they are not trustable. I am going to focus back to Paypal as my major payment processor.

Regards,
Michael Wikirefs
http://www.wikirefs.com
Asia First Media Entertainment Center

Hope your account has now been working fine!
Feel free to share your experience with them with us!
Re: Hurray!my Verified Personal PRO Account Just Changed To PAYZA By 7.30pm 15/5/12 by arbitrage: 12:43am On Oct 21, 2014
I noticed that cards are now included in Payza for both funding and withdrawal options though US service is yet to be resumed with Payza card issuance?

1 Like

Re: Hurray!my Verified Personal PRO Account Just Changed To PAYZA By 7.30pm 15/5/12 by legalwealth(m): 2:06am On Oct 21, 2014
arbitrage:
I noticed that cards are now included in Payza for both funding and withdrawal options though US service is yet to be resumed with Payza card issuance?

Yes!You are right with that! !!

(1) (Reply)

Quail Eggs (KWAN SALWA) / 24,000 Bags Of Rice Available For Sale In Lagos / Huggies (giga) Diapers Of Diff Sizes For Sale @ N7,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.