Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

How To Make Your Book A Bestseller In Nigeria - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Make Your Book A Bestseller In Nigeria (916 Views)

10 Bestseller E-novels For The Taking / How To Make Your Book A Bestseller In Nigeria / Free A Heart To Mend - #1 Bestseller On Kindle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Book A Bestseller In Nigeria by Orikinla(m): 2:11am On May 15, 2012
Have you published a well written and professionally edited novel, drama or collection of poems? And you have problems with marketing promotion to sell your books. If you have no budget for publicity, then you are not ready to sell your book, because Nigerian publishers and bookstores do little or no publicity and sell less. But you can sell more. If you are ready, you can sell from 1000 to 100000 copies within 12 months in Lagos city. You should have at least N200, 000 for publicity on TV, newspapers and bookstores. The publicity will make you an instant literary celebrity and you will be seen by over 10 million TV viewers within a week. Just contact me if you have a budget to promote your book., PLEASE, if you don't have a budget, I cannot help you. Again, no badly edited books. Contact me on Nigerians Report via Google. My target this year is to promote a book or books that will revive the reading culture in Nigeria and I believe we can sell up to 1, 000, 000 copies of a thrilling Nigerian novel in 12 months. It can be done. We are going to sell books as we sell Coca Cola or Omo to consumers.

(1) (Reply)

A Womans View On What A Man Wants / Bed Of Roses / What Folk Stories Were You Told As A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.