Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,036 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

Do Not Be Like This ..... - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Do Not Be Like This ..... (515 Views)

Be Like Strangers / Hilarious But Fact Photo..some Muslim Ladies Wont Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Be Like This ..... by tbaba1234: 5:21am On May 15, 2012
The example of those who were entrusted with the Torah and then did not take it on is like that of a donkey who carries volumes [of books].Wretched is the example of the people who deny the signs of God. And God does not guide the wrongdoing people (Surah 62:5)

Does this sound familiar? No?

Well it should... Allah talks about those who were given the torah and did not act on it as donkeys carrying books... It is of no benefit.

We have many muslims today who have the Quran memorised but know next to nothing about it. Do not just read the Quran, study it and act upon it? The Sahaba acted upon this and changed the world within a few years...

Act on this book and it will change your world....

Salam Aleikum...
Re: Do Not Be Like This ..... by LogicMind: 11:37am On May 15, 2012
threats
belittling
insults
empty promises
the great weapons of religion.
Re: Do Not Be Like This ..... by vedaxcool(m): 9:29pm On May 16, 2012
Truly we should take heed of the thaba's advice, knowing what is written in the Qur'an is very important, the method I adopted from undergraduate days made a habit of reading the translated version is to start from barqara from the very January and try by the end of the year to have read the entire translation of the Qur'an, I tell u, what u will read thru is very amazing.
Re: Do Not Be Like This ..... by musawisdom(m): 7:33am On May 17, 2012
vedaxcool: Truly we should take heed of the thaba's advice, knowing what is written in the Qur'an is very important, the method I adopted from undergraduate days made a habit of reading the translated version is to start from barqara from the very January and try by the end of the year to have read the entire translation of the Qur'an, I tell u, what u will read thru is very amazing.
i am in support of ur idea. Dats exactly wat i am going thru nowadays.

(1) (Reply)

After School Services For The Muslim Ummah / Drawing Positives From Tonight's Newsline / Need A Site Recommendation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.